What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

(jumpin in:D)
very nice. that vapor shark esque, rubberised fininsh, feels quality

Noice. The threads on my trusty old IPVD2, my driving mod, are on the way out. Wouldn't mind a little 75. Rubber finish works well for me too.
Did you order the efests?

Noice. The threads on my trusty old IPVD2, my driving mod, are on the way out. Wouldn't mind a little 75. Rubber finish works well for me too.
Did you order the efests?

yes mate, and they dispatched already, so looking good
As I said the feel of the mod has real quality to it, don't think you'd do wrong getting one;)

First order from @pfvapes . Must say that Etons Mess smells lovely

20160826_111726.jpg

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1472208966.358531.jpg

Well I've got to have something to blast through all this juice with. That's my excuse. And I'm sticking to it. [emoji6]

IMG_20160826_120506.jpg

Two bottles of tropical storm courtesy of @snp and his 500 post giveaway! Thanks dude! Lovely juice, glad it wasn't your thing cos it's definitely mine! :)

And also a deck for the M-Atty that for some frustrating reason doesn't fit the bloody top-cap!

Got the smok tfv8 and the h-priv 220w in the post today....really excited about haveing a play...but first better get some juice I hear it's thirsty !!!

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1472211918.762938.jpg

SDNA 75, just trying to get used to EScribe now so there goes the weekend.

Have managed to add Stealthvape Nife30 and Zivipf Nife48 as materials and do a couple of profiles so far.

Haven't sussed out much else yet but at least I can use it now.

View attachment 102123
SDNA 75, just trying to get used to EScribe now so there goes the weekend.

Have managed to add Stealthvape Nife30 and Zivipf Nife48 as materials and do a couple of profiles so far.

Haven't sussed out much else yet but at least I can use it now.
Nice cage on the calix 2 spikey. Impatiently awaiting delivery of my calix pico.

Back
Top Bottom