Vape Superstore
What's new

Trouble with pics

Jugg1es

Veteran
@OccultScientist @junglist
Posting pics has been a bit of a chore of late on tapacrap, tried uploading a pic from my phone as I have done for the last couple of years and got this
Screenshot_2016-08-25-20-32-54.png
yet I had no issues uploading this pic in the same way :banghead: any ideas?

Elux
So you're going through tapacrap to get to POTV and other forums. Have you tried the dedicated POTV app? I use that and can usually upload pics but it's hit and miss. I gave up on crapatap a long time ago for other forums [emoji45]

So you're going through tapacrap to get to POTV and other forums. Have you tried the dedicated POTV app? I use that and can usually upload pics but it's hit and miss. I gave up on crapatap a long time ago for other forums [emoji45]

Speaking of the app, and relatively unrelated, is anyone having connectivity issues with the app on Android? I don't know if it is an issue with the app or the fun police on the WiFi offshore.

Vape Green
Speaking of the app, and relatively unrelated, is anyone having connectivity issues with the app on Android? I don't know if it is an issue with the app or the fun police on the WiFi offshore.
The trouble I have is that the app works fine for days, then the forum refuses to refresh. It's incredibly frustrating and happens every few days. The only solution I have found is to uninstall the app then re-download it. Not always convenient or quick on data.

I'm on the beta last for tapacrap, I'm a member of quote a few forums so having everyone's dedicated forum app would just fill up my phone.
The app is just built off Tapatalk anyway and isn't that different

Royal Flush Vape
The trouble I have is that the app works fine for days, then the forum refuses to refresh. It's incredibly frustrating and happens every few days. The only solution I have found is to uninstall the app then re-download it. Not always convenient or quick on data.
Had that same issue twice last week. Didn't know what it was at first so didn't use the app for a day or two. Thought to reinstall it then everything was going

Had that same issue twice last week. Didn't know what it was at first so didn't use the app for a day or two. Thought to reinstall it then everything was going
Sorry you're having the issue too, but relieved it's not just me at the same time. It has me pulling my hair out at times as you just can't believe that refresh won't work.

AcmeFog
Sorry you're having the issue too, but relieved it's not just me at the same time. It has me pulling my hair out at times as you just can't believe that refresh won't work.
Haha I'm relieved it's not just me as well tbh. Yeah it got so frustrating because normally I'd just close the app and reopen it if there are any issues but it wasn't working. I started using the mobile version of the site but it wasn't the same. You don't get that easy refresh, just keep scrolling through osges which is extremely cumbersome when you get used to the app

I have tried using trapacrap first and then choosing POTV but the dedicated app seems slicker and quicker than liquor so use that for all its faults. A desktop is never far away or at a push I can do website on phone or tablet. The app is convenient but still wish I could use PMs and be always able to upload images ... maybe I just need to set up a PC in every room (especially the smallest room).

Vape Superstore
Sorry @Jugg1es only just seen this. Yeah we disabled the photo upload to tapatalk as don't want to be tied in to it long-term. If we ever get the chance to break away from them we will so would rather the images are uploaded to the forum rather than sat with them.

@mannikon - what problems you having with PMs on the app? Android or iOS?

Back
Top Bottom