What's new

How do you store your essentials?

As I said, grown out of it now but still very much in use along with a dozen or so big boxes full of stuff [emoji4]
Will get a second one soon. The portability is useful. I can take top parts off and take with me in car when going away.
Bottom part with tray insert is light proof and perfect for steeping.
Anyone getting something like this just allow a few days for it to air as it's a bit smelly but soon disappears. Smells gorgeous now [emoji4]

Years ago I used to store my essentials under the bed or in my socks draw.

Now mostly in hidden files on my computer :):):)

cheers

Gaz

1472200056167.jpg

I've found Sewing boxes, Art supply boxes, Fishing tackle boxes, hairdresser cases, vanity cases & loads of other hobby related cases & storage. But there seems to be a real hole in the market for Vape related storage. Come on vendors, lets see what you can come up with.........

I've found Sewing boxes, Art supply boxes, Fishing tackle boxes, hairdresser cases, vanity cases & loads of other hobby related cases & storage. But there seems to be a real hole in the market for Vape related storage. Come on vendors, lets see what you can come up with.........

Any or many of that type of thing will do but what we need are flexible inserts, some kind of self healing foam inserts which will take any shapes we have for mods and would secure tanks.
All the other stuff can go into any old box apart from glass containers for mixing but we don't need to be that portable with mixing equipment.

Any or many of that type of thing will do but what we need are flexible inserts, some kind of self healing foam inserts which will take any shapes we have for mods and would secure tanks.
All the other stuff can go into any old box apart from glass containers for mixing but we don't need to be that portable with mixing equipment.

I know most anything will work (cardboard box currently lol), but I want something cool looking that will do justice to all the shiny.:vapinape:

@mannikon do you know where I can get something similar to yours but not the whole set? Mainly need to store juices but my kit is growing slowly. Don't diy so wouldnt need something massive.

Back
Top Bottom