Vape Superstore
What's new

I'm new and I have to tell you something..

@ryanohryan

why oh why would we want to boot someone for being a vendor? Sorry, if that's happened elsewhere...... that seems nuts to me.
Welcome aboard. I like your honesty. Please DO be honest. ask honest questions, give us straight answers to our (sometimes daft) questions - and remember, we understand that sometimes, you can't polish a turd ;)

take a seat, grab a brew, chill out and have fun buddy :2thumbsup:

Smoore
@ryanohryan

why oh why would we want to boot someone for being a vendor? Sorry, if that's happened elsewhere...... that seems nuts to me.
Welcome aboard. I like your honesty. Please DO be honest. ask honest questions, give us straight answers to our (sometimes daft) questions - and remember, we understand that sometimes, you can't polish a turd ;)

take a seat, grab a brew, chill out and have fun buddy :2thumbsup:

Hi Allen! Thanks for your message, it is very reassuring. Yes, will carry that all throughout my presence here in POTV! I am happy to know you guys have been so welcoming and accommodating. Still have some struggles as we are different but we'll work it out so we can finally be here. Will stay here though as an abiding member. Thanks a lot and hope to talk to you more.

Take care and vape on, allen!

AcmeFog
Welcome, @ryanohryan! You'll find that honesty is the best policy on this forum so you're off to a good start :D

The Mods and fellow forum users (Apes) are very helpful so if you have any trouble setting up your vendor account or for any other advice just let someone know and you'll be up and running in no time :)

E-liquids.com
Welcome...and vendors wanting to be in touch with there customers is always a good thing.

You are so straight-out. :2thumbsup:

Thank you Tony! :)

Welcome, @ryanohryan! You'll find that honesty is the best policy on this forum so you're off to a good start :D

The Mods and fellow forum users (Apes) are very helpful so if you have any trouble setting up your vendor account or for any other advice just let someone know and you'll be up and running in no time :)

Hello Cotsworld! Yes, indeed! I am happy that my honesty is getting a lot of good feedback :)
The Forum managers are so accomodating. We have some issues regarding one of our products so we were off for vendor status but we are working it out. Thank you for your warm welcome!

Vape Green

Thanks Jai! Feels a lot welcome with this!

Welcome...and vendors wanting to be in touch with there customers is always a good thing.

Yes, Westy. My goal is to provide presence to our brand so any questions or problems can be resolved in a short moment! :) I wanted to provide extra service to all so their experience would be pleasant as always.

Back
Top Bottom