What's new

Mixing And Steeping Hacks

For me its a hour or two in a ultrasonic cleaner straight after mixing then in a dark cupboard, for fruit flavors I leave them at least a week and creme's at least 2 weeks.

I mix my juices up in batches of around 10 x 30ml bottles, then leave them in a heated ultrasonic for about an hour. They are good to vape the next morning, but a few weeks in a dark cupboard improves the flavour profiles

mix and agitate with food whisk decant into 100ml bottle put small sauce whisk into masonary drill insert in bottle and whisk to a cream leave for 24hrs on top of radiator(only really works in winter)

I mix all my flavours and pg together in a glass beaker, swill it round a bit, then add the VG and put it on the Magnetic Mixer for 30 minutes or so to blend it, if it gets a bit thick and the mag mixer struggles I just blow the hot air gun in there for a few seconds soon sorts it out, then its off to the dark box for a month.

For me its a hour or two in a ultrasonic cleaner straight after mixing then in a dark cupboard, for fruit flavors I leave them at least a week and creme's at least 2 weeks.
Can I ask how you deal with the labels when you use the ultrasonic as surely it would wreck them!

Can I ask how you deal with the labels when you use the ultrasonic as surely it would wreck them!
I use a brother labelling machine and just a simple label (flavor & strength) they seem to stay on fine
1480123826395.jpg

Back
Top Bottom