What's new

Hello from M-VAPES new uk based vaping equipment and accessories

How would I us them if I have to order it tho PayPal like you said ? And is 117w the highest you got or more ? What the highest ?
Download an ohms law tool, it runs 7 volts, which will be coil dependant regarding how many watts it's kicking out.

How would I us them if I have to order it tho PayPal like you said ? And is 117w the highest you got or more ? What the highest ?
Hi the okl board should not be run lower than 0.2ohms
To work out the max wattage it can supply you will need to use an ohms law calculator or for a more detailed look please visit the steam engine.org website.
The okl boards in our mods are mounted to another board that runs a 1k resistor on the pot this allows the start voltage and end voltage range to be from 4.2v upto 7v giving a little more power.
However it is worth noting that the okl board doesn't really have a set value, it is dependent on the ohms of the coil(s) you build and power is done by the potentiometer as a percentage that is fully adjustable from 0 to 100%
As an real world example here are the results from a 0.3 ohm coil- 90watts 5.45v 16.5amps
and same test with a 0.5ohm coil 71.5watts 5.92v 12amps
And finally a 1.0ohm coil 37.4watts 6.39v 5.88amps
The above test was done just now and batteries could really do with being charged the pot was set at 100%

You can build a lower ohm coil that 0.3 but personally i do not see the point. this mod is designed for a exceptionally smooth power delivery for a very tasty vape its not really designed for cloud competitions and shear power, there are plenty of other mods on the market for that.

If you email me with your email for paypal i can send you a direct paypal invoice taking into account the discount of 15% and i will include a free vape mat of your choice as long as the order is placed and paid for during the time of the promotion.
Apologies for our website not being able to process orders from the USA at this time, it is a technical issue we are looking into.
Peace Matt.

How much is it with the discount

Hi it depends on what box you are after and what combination of parts you choose, take a look at the website and click on the drop down boxes to choose your combination then it will show the final price now subtract 15% from that.
As a rough idea a typical setup okl box mod is normally £170 delivered UK so with 15% off it makes it £144.50
Peace Matt.

Bank Holiday Discounts code now live!
Walnut15 gets you 15% of any of our Walnut OKL Box Mods and Squonkers!
freevapemat gets you 100% of any vape mat with all orders over £50!
And you can combine the two, although our website seems to not allow you to enter two codes but dont worry i will automatically see the order is over and include a vape mat of your choice, just add a note during checkout of what style you want.
Have a great weekend guys!
Peace Matt

Picture courtesy of one of our happy customers,
14055006_10154306294697900_469811379396666112_n.jpg

Dont forget only a few hours left of our super bank holiday discounts!
walnut15 will get you a huge 15% off any of our walnut box mods and squonkers plus we are giving away free vape mats will all orders over £50! offer ends tonight at midnight.

Hi guys just wanted to update on here about some more exciting news
Our new range of custom hand built box mods and squonkers are finally done and we are now taking orders.

We a running a list system so if you would like one just email me, pm me or contact me through the website or Facebook and we will add your name to the list.
All boxes are finished to order but this only take about 3 to 4 days as we have pre built the boxes to keep us ahead.
You can specify your requirements such as switch type, pot bezel colour, catch cup colour etc.. or any other requirements.

About the boxes and squonkers-
they are all built from scratch by my here at M-vapes in the heart of the Scottish Highlands, they are made using UK sourced Walnut wood. we currently have 4 types,
Walnut OKL box mod with mod meter display (2s dual 18650 series)
Walnut OKL Squonker with mod meter display (2s dual 18650 series)
Walnut PWM box mod (2s dual 18650 series)
Walnut PWM squonker (2s dual 18650 series)
We will also be bringing out a single 18650 squonker
Here are some pics but for more details please go to the dedicated page
http://www.m-vapes.co.uk/store/c30/M-vapes_Custom_Hand_Built_Box_Mods_New_range_for_2016/17.html

Is this a Mec mod or what is it ?

Oh okay thanks, wish you had a 200 went tho

He said the limit for low ohms is 0.2 and the mod can run at 7 volts. If I'm correct that's 245 watts so it should be well capable of what you need.

Not really sure why you'd need that sort of power from a regulated mod though.

Back
Top Bottom