What's new

Just..one..more...tank

May I ask how is your crown stuck together. Also
You say you've not gone above 60w. What coil did you have in the crown? I have the .25 ss in mine and was vaping at around 60w then i did a bit of reading and found out the coils are rated to 120w. Started upping in 5w at a time. At 85w now and the flavour from it has improved vastly! Got jammy toast in mine at the moment and oh my is it tasty!!!

May I ask how is your crown stuck together. Also
You say you've not gone above 60w. What coil did you have in the crown? I have the .25 ss in mine and was vaping at around 60w then i did a bit of reading and found out the coils are rated to 120w. Started upping in 5w at a time. At 85w now and the flavour from it has improved vastly! Got jammy toast in mine at the moment and oh my is it tasty!!!

No idea pal just the bottom bit where you would take off the bit to change coil will not shift, tried a load of stuff got pissed off gave up, not worth the hassle, had loads do similar but this one..just wont budge

Just bored & need a change? Otherwise stick to atties that work for you. Get another Cleito. Get better drip tips. Different juice tubes (Fat Boy 5ml or Sig Tips 4.5ml).

what are the sig tips mate? was going to get a fat boy but heard they are prone to breaking and I am clumsy fucker

Customised Cleitos

2016-08-26 long cleito.jpg
2016-08-08 vinces tips 25.jpg

Nice looking Cleitos

Are they Vinces drip tips? Wanna sell one lol

Get an RBA in the Fat boy aswell

I may have to consider the Signature tips addons as they do look nice.

Depends on what the cleito 120 is like for me

Took so long to get the tips from Vince, I couldn't sell them! The Sig Tips addons are very good, well made and are lasting well.

Fat boy is pretty much essential for the "RTA" (what aspire calls it) but does look interesting in a standard tube :D

2016-08-26 rta cleito.jpg

Back
Top Bottom