What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Mixing And Steeping Hacks

For me its a hour or two in a ultrasonic cleaner straight after mixing then in a dark cupboard, for fruit flavors I leave them at least a week and creme's at least 2 weeks.

I mix my juices up in batches of around 10 x 30ml bottles, then leave them in a heated ultrasonic for about an hour. They are good to vape the next morning, but a few weeks in a dark cupboard improves the flavour profiles

mix and agitate with food whisk decant into 100ml bottle put small sauce whisk into masonary drill insert in bottle and whisk to a cream leave for 24hrs on top of radiator(only really works in winter)

I mix all my flavours and pg together in a glass beaker, swill it round a bit, then add the VG and put it on the Magnetic Mixer for 30 minutes or so to blend it, if it gets a bit thick and the mag mixer struggles I just blow the hot air gun in there for a few seconds soon sorts it out, then its off to the dark box for a month.

For me its a hour or two in a ultrasonic cleaner straight after mixing then in a dark cupboard, for fruit flavors I leave them at least a week and creme's at least 2 weeks.
Can I ask how you deal with the labels when you use the ultrasonic as surely it would wreck them!

Can I ask how you deal with the labels when you use the ultrasonic as surely it would wreck them!
I use a brother labelling machine and just a simple label (flavor & strength) they seem to stay on fine
1480123826395.jpg

Back
Top Bottom