What's new

Win Eleaf iCare,the Tiniest and Easiest to Use All-in-one Vape Gear

So, what is the point of posting a competition on a UK forum when the winner cannot be sent the prize if he lives in the UK?

Doh hadn't realised they won't ship to the UK! For overseas apes only then :(

For our amusement [emoji23]

Deffo for the lols!! That had to be the cheesiest most awkward ad I saw in a long time. There were even spelling errors in the printed info at the end of it /facepalm I was cringing offa my seat :18:

Guys...this giveaway ends now...sorry for not responding to your misgiving timely. You're right, we can not ship orders with Eleaf products to UK. But this is a giveaway..so we can send prize to UK.

Well, since not enough people join in, we decide to give away 1 Eleaf iCare to the winner who were picked from #6 to #8

OK, the winner is #6 @red5

hddydzr.png

Congrats :2thumbsup: Please PM us your shipping address in following format:

Name:
Address:
City:
Post code:
Phone No:

Thanks again for all your support. :yourock::thankssign:

Wow I won something! BIg thanks to Heaven Gifts for the competition.
Pm sent. Looking forward to trying this as a stealth vape, and if it's not my cup of tea there's a guy at work who I can give it to as a starter kit with some juice.

Last edited:
image.jpg
Great service from @heaven gifts shipped on Thursday via DHL and it arrived today... Just waiting for it to charge.

Damn wanted to win this for my brother who wants to quit , good little starter mod for mtl Vapers !!!! [emoji106]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom