What's new

Call for help.

Tromain

Learned Ape
I've started calling once again, and while I can coil my mini DID clone fine my painkillers are making my hands so shaky I can't recoil my Next Gen tank at all. 14 attempts have resulted in lots of popped coils and ruined ss mesh wicks. Mesh supply is very low, but plenty of wire still.

What I need, is for someone that's good with coils to give me a hand and coil my atty for me! I can get around most areas on busses but the closer to Penzance the better!

Don't think it's that no one is willing mate , think it's more that Penzance is a bit out of the way for people .
In my case it's also because I can't coil for shit.

@Tromain am sure once a nearby few apes to you see this someone will offer to help... really hope that you get a hand with this soon... have you had any local vape meets? Or worth putting a shout out for one in your area? Best of luck getting it sorted soon!

Don't think it's that no one is willing mate , think it's more that Penzance is a bit out of the way for people .
In my case it's also because I can't coil for shit.
Been a fair while since I was really active in here (Meg was still around!) But there used to be quite a few around the penzance area! Wonder where they all went.

@Tromain am sure once a nearby few apes to you see this someone will offer to help... really hope that you get a hand with this soon... have you had any local vape meets? Or worth putting a shout out for one in your area? Best of luck getting it sorted soon!
We tried to get a meet sorted many moons ago but we never managed it haha.

I really hope I can find someone to help, got a weekend LARP event in a weeks time and my mini-DID would be a nightmare. The top section doesn't sit flush after being dropped so falls off very easy lol. And don't want to be dripping all the time!

Giving this an early morning bump to help out one of the good guys :) come on apes, someone must be down that way this weekend and can pop in to lend a hand?

Back
Top Bottom