What's new

vapours-r-us

You must have experienced the smell of OMPB before. Like when someone has too much coffee and they're all nasty and dehydrated and shit.

My boss, every day, Pinkman smells worse!
I think Pinkman smells like vomit too...like a full on vodka/red-bull spew :puke: Only ever tried the Vampire Vapes version tho

Yeah, can't really say I fancy vaping vomit/red bull/ vampire jizz/ old fart coffee breath

Well just tanked up with pinkman, what a bad mistake!!! Can't get the taste out of my mouth or my coils n the smell is lingering in my truck, it's rancid

Well just tanked up with pinkman, what a bad mistake!!! Can't get the taste out of my mouth or my coils n the smell is lingering in my truck, it's rancid
Oh dude...was that you I passed,hanging out a truck window with this face[emoji36] [emoji23]

Oh dude...was that you I passed,hanging out a truck window with this face[emoji36] [emoji23]

Yeah that was me!! Haha i can still taste it in my coils 3 hours later they should ban that shit it's awful stuff [emoji40]

I was hoping it was one of those where it smelt terrible but vaped alright :22:I'll leave the lid off overnight & give it a try the weekend

ETA:

I've just looked up Pinkman, the main ingredient is Grape Fruit, I friggin' hate grape fruit with Lemon, Lime, Sour & Watermelon. Now I know what's in it, the smell makes more sense :D

Last edited:
Hi everyone. Has anyone tried the the ry4.5 and red astaire? If so, any good? Also what percentage to mix at for a 70/30 mix. Thanks

Hi everyone. Has anyone tried the the ry4.5 and red astaire? If so, any good? Also what percentage to mix at for a 70/30 mix. Thanks

If you go to the very top of the page & use the search, punch in those juices & search "this thread" you'll find all the posts talking about them :)

As for %s, it depends on what you have, 15-20% seems to be the norm but some flavours are stronger than others, like the blackcurrant juices I find spot on at 15%, Cherry Menthol at 15% was too weak for me

If you go to the very top of the page & use the search, punch in those juices & search "this thread" you'll find all the posts talking about them :)

As for %s, it depends on what you have, 15-20% seems to be the norm but some flavours are stronger than others, like the blackcurrant juices I find spot on at 15%, Cherry Menthol at 15% was too weak for me
Done that, thanks mate 15 for ry4.5 and 20 for red astaire

Excellent pal, let us know how get on with them! I've got some Red Astare to mix in the drawer so will be interested to see how you get on with it

Back
Top Bottom