What's new

Looking to buy a rebuildable mod help please

Mech. I started on mech. They fire anything but found I wanted to tune my vape more effectively. Also I wanted to just vape away. Not worry about battery life, drain, etc. I went to vw mods. You could pay me to use one. For me, VW devices are on a different planet right now. Buying a kicker to monitor the battery safety limit, lol. VW all the way and if nothing then just because I feel a bit safer.

Oh thanks a lot bro do you have a link ? A kicker ? An VM devices never hear of it, is it good and big clouds ?
An are mech mods are to work on or hard to maintain ?
An really they will fire anything ? An what you mean by you just wanted to safe lol ?

Oh thanks a lot bro do you have a link ? A kicker ? An VM devices never hear of it, is it good and big clouds ?
An are mech mods are to work on or hard to maintain ?
An really they will fire anything ? An what you mean by you just wanted to safe lol ?

Just google around. Mech kicker and all that stuff. I used a mech for around a month. Bought ego pens then aspire battery with Atlantis tank. Managed to go through 6x leaking kanger tanks before I got the kayfun v4 which was a mofo to maintain, all 3 of them. Found the Squape and used that for the longest so far before switching to Aspire Clieto and now TFV8. Been through around 25 tank models (not quantity, models). Squape is dry but very nice. You cannot clean the base properly so I stopped using it. Ceravape tank just leaked so binned it. Most surprising tank has been kayfun v5. The flavour hits you so hard. Daily wise it's hard to beat the TFV8. Ordered the aspire clieto 120. They changed to the top part to 2 pieces, so hopefully it will be easier to refine without need a tool of some kind to close it so it does not leak.

Back
Top Bottom