What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Dont Panic!

So I've heard the saying but wasnt too sure. Quick search, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

It all makes sense now!

@tommywho5150 I can't lie, I have no idea what you're on about mate haha
Deep Thought (a super computer dedicated to one task) calculated (over 4 million years) that the answer to life, the universe and everything was 42, trouble is it didn't know what the question was!
The earth was built by an alien race to calculate the question, at the point of read-out the earth was destroyed by the Vogons to make way for a hyperspace bypass. The only human survivor, after a long adventure, travelled back in time and discovered the question was "what do you get if you multiply six by nine".
Basically meaning one of them was wrong and billions of years had been wasted.

Deep Thought (a super computer dedicated to one task) calculated (over 4 million years) that the answer to life, the universe and everything was 42, trouble is it didn't know what the question was!
The earth was built by an alien race to calculate the question, at the point of read-out the earth was destroyed by the Vogons to make way for a hyperspace bypass. The only human survivor, after a long adventure, travelled back in time and discovered the question was "what do you get if you multiply six by nine".
How many times have watched the film/read the book! Lol

7eb0f0448d8a228a713b79a23d5ccd91.jpg

In the politest way possible, sound like some nerdy shit.

However my interest has been somewhat peaked

In the politest way possible, sound like some nerdy shit.

However my interest has been somewhat peaked
I take that as a compliment as I'm a fucking huge nerd! [emoji1] [emoji1]

The original BBC TV series can be found on YouTube, it's dated by today's standards but still quite brilliant and better than the movie from a few years back. The books are still the best though.

I take that as a compliment as I'm a fucking huge nerd! [emoji1] [emoji1]

The original BBC TV series can be found on YouTube, it's dated by today's standards but still quite brilliant and better than the movie from a few years back. The books are still the best though.

When it's too hot at night to sleep I may just check those out.

I can be a nerd but very selectively. I can see that you're the kind of nerd that'll check out and release be it spin off, short film, cartoon etc. In terms of nerd levels that's the true nerd.

When it's too hot at night to sleep I may just check those out.

I can be a nerd but very selectively. I can see that you're the kind of nerd that'll check out and release be it spin off, short film, cartoon etc. In terms of nerd levels that's the true nerd.
If it's any indication of how nerdy I am, this is my bedroom wallpaper!
1472150889730.jpg

Back
Top Bottom