What's new

Aeronaut on sale at Vape Emporium

If you don't mind me asking can you elaborate on the V2 Aeronaut?

I have looked on the Internet and couldn't find any info on it.

I own two Aeronauts and love them to bits. I own a lot of drippers but the Aeronaut is the undisputed kings of drippers. (In my collection anyway)

I will be first in the queue for a V2

He mentioned it on his instagram mate think its gonna be 24mm, it was only a CAD drawing don't reckon it will be out for a while

He mentioned it on his instagram mate think its gonna be 24mm, it was only a CAD drawing don't reckon it will be out for a while

Cheers

I was happy in my ignorance now I can't wait to see it.

24 mm will give a lot more room to squeeze coils in. Although I only ever run the original in single I have run out of room a couple of times.

If I don't hear about this as soon as anyone finds out its on sale then you will all burn in hell, just sayin....

A gold-plated Aeronaut, he said, was a distinct possibility.

Just typed that for Jimmy.

Gold-plated Obese Buddah this keyboard just types by itself I swear looks like it's sold out never mind...

Thanks @walks This thing is amazeballs! Got the gunmetal version last week but one of the screw holes was threaded. Aaarrrggghhh!

Exchanged today and had a build. Chucked in a 4 wrap juggernaut, as had them a while and don't fit in anything else, and it is a great vape - smooth, flavourful and cloudy!

Tried the different tubes and like them all, then went to reach for my extras pack and I've left them in the one I took back, aaaaarrrrrggggghhhhh!

Still it is really nice with Moo Vanilla Almond Milk.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom