What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Holiday builds

i took 9 cells through security with Ryan air and easy jet no drama

Good to know. No batteries in hold, but as many as I ilke in hand luggage ;D

Of your are looking for a mod for holiday that's not expensive look at the coolfire range

I'm currently sat on a balcony in Cala e'gos Majorca vaping away as I write this, I bought an RX200 (battery's removed & in battery boxes) a coolfire 100tc, 2 cleito's (emptied) 2 RDA's, coil building kit inc wire for me & an innokin T18 for the wife all packaged up in a large camera case in the top of my hand luggage with 1 x 30ml bottle of juice (for a swift fill up on leaving Mallorca airport) & a truckload more juice in my suitcase. On going through security/X-ray machine I was waved straight through, This was with easyjet.
On arrival the juice bottle & half filled T18 tank had leaked quite badly (they were in a sealed bag together so not a problem) but on discovering this I was dreading opening the suitcase at the apartment...
Although I had bagged the bottles in separate ziplock bags I imagined there would be juice everywhere but strangely not a single drop had leaked from any bottle. Something to do with just the cabin being pressurised I assume...
Hope this is of some use, happy holidays[emoji106][emoji274]

For anyone marginally interested (I.e. Someone requesting info on taking Vape gear abroad maybe ??)
I had exactly the same experience on my return, not so much as a raised eyebrow from customs at either Mallorca or Gatwick airports. I imagine the only time you'd have an issue is when flying to a country where vaping is totally banned.

Carried through 2 spare battery's, 1 in my mod and a cool fire and other cheap and cheerful one to Spain. No issues either end

Im just back from Spain...(EASYJET) took 3 mods 3 batteries ,4 tanks a charger and 160ml of juice spare coils and cotton (I like to be prepared for any hicups)
1 mod and 100ml of juice in hold luggage.
2 mods the tanks, 60mls of juice and 3 batteries in carry on bag.
In the end 2 mods and 2 tanks and about 70mls of juice did trick.
pico12.jpg reaper12.jpg

Im just back from Spain...(EASYJET) took 3 mods 3 batteries ,4 tanks a charger and 160ml of juice spare coils and cotton (I like to be prepared for any hicups)
1 mod and 100ml of juice in hold luggage.
2 mods the tanks, 60mls of juice and 3 batteries in carry on bag.
In the end 2 mods and 2 tanks and about 70mls of juice did trick.
View attachment 102142 View attachment 102143

Not sure I'd advise anyone putting mods/battery's in hold luggage as it's clearly stated as a "no no" on the sheet provided at check in (up there with bullets & bombs) but love your second phot of the cocktails[emoji106]

Not sure I'd advise anyone putting mods/battery's in hold luggage as it's clearly stated as a "no no" on the sheet provided at check in (up there with bullets & bombs) but love your second phot of the cocktails[emoji106]

He did say all 3 batteries were in a carry on bag

Ok for the sake of splitting a hair or 3 "he" did say that but also said "1 mod in hold luggage"
I just wanted to point out that mods/battery's in hold luggage isn't the best idea FFS...
And to be even more anal @weepapagirlrappers might be a girl ??
Jeez...

Back
Top Bottom