What's new

Nom nomz concentrates

holyjuice

Postman
Anyone else tried these? I mixed up 100ml of monkey brek 2 days ago and it's amazing already. Hands down the best banana I've ever tasted.

Any other concentrates from them worth checking out?

Anyone else tried these? I mixed up 100ml of monkey brek 2 days ago and it's amazing already. Hands down the best banana I've ever tasted.

Any other concentrates from them worth checking out?

I have tried the whole range pal. There all good to be fair. Lime bake is my favourite then monkey berk. My least favourite was krispie treat I was hoping for like a crunchberry flavour but it's more like cheerios.

Did you mix Monkey Brek at 25%? Is it a candy banana? Thanks...

Did you mix Monkey Brek at 25%? Is it a candy banana? Thanks...
Monkey berk is more of a realistic banana kind of like you get in a good banana custard recipe and I actually mixed it a 15 percent as I do with most of there flavours.

Have tried Blue Cheese, Nom Bongo, Lime Bake, Krispy Treat and Creme Anglais. Really enjoyed them all.
Mixed at the recommended 25% but didn't find them overpowering even at that percentage and are an easy ADV

Youll love it mate :)

I've got more ordered :P, took advantage of the birthday code :p

Ahhhh... Cheers for the reminder lol!

I missed the boat on this and the Chef's Vapour discounts over the past few days. I now follow them both on Facebook to ensure it doesn't happen again!

Back
Top Bottom