What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Nom nomz concentrates

holyjuice

Postman
Anyone else tried these? I mixed up 100ml of monkey brek 2 days ago and it's amazing already. Hands down the best banana I've ever tasted.

Any other concentrates from them worth checking out?

Anyone else tried these? I mixed up 100ml of monkey brek 2 days ago and it's amazing already. Hands down the best banana I've ever tasted.

Any other concentrates from them worth checking out?

I have tried the whole range pal. There all good to be fair. Lime bake is my favourite then monkey berk. My least favourite was krispie treat I was hoping for like a crunchberry flavour but it's more like cheerios.

Did you mix Monkey Brek at 25%? Is it a candy banana? Thanks...

Did you mix Monkey Brek at 25%? Is it a candy banana? Thanks...
Monkey berk is more of a realistic banana kind of like you get in a good banana custard recipe and I actually mixed it a 15 percent as I do with most of there flavours.

Have tried Blue Cheese, Nom Bongo, Lime Bake, Krispy Treat and Creme Anglais. Really enjoyed them all.
Mixed at the recommended 25% but didn't find them overpowering even at that percentage and are an easy ADV

Youll love it mate :)

I've got more ordered :P, took advantage of the birthday code :p

Ahhhh... Cheers for the reminder lol!

I missed the boat on this and the Chef's Vapour discounts over the past few days. I now follow them both on Facebook to ensure it doesn't happen again!

Back
Top Bottom