What's new

TPD To Be Scrapped Says The Sun

I felt the tremor in the force a while back, which hopefully will not have been a prophecy misread. I don't buy Uk stuff but feel sorry for all the business's that gave up and folded as it looks like they did for no reason if the TPD is scrapped.
regarding Labour getting back in power that's not going to happen, i think the Uk made up it's mind for a change when we voted out of the EU next thing is a change of Government from tory or labour to something different.
The Tpd is unpoliceable so either way just ignore it exists and carry on doing things as usual. Vendors should ignore the 10ml limit on liquids and 2ml limit on tanks, consumers should just go about vaping as pre TPD
Cannabis is a shining example of how unpoliceable things can be, more people smoke it and grow it now than ever, and vaping should become the same as time goes by more vapers more people diying liquids making mods etc.
All the best to everyone i say we should say we are a race of people who are being racially abused. It might work lol

I felt the tremor in the force a while back, which hopefully will not have been a prophecy misread. I don't buy Uk stuff but feel sorry for all the business's that gave up and folded as it looks like they did for no reason if the TPD is scrapped.
regarding Labour getting back in power that's not going to happen, i think the Uk made up it's mind for a change when we voted out of the EU next thing is a change of Government from tory or labour to something different.
The Tpd is unpoliceable so either way just ignore it exists and carry on doing things as usual. Vendors should ignore the 10ml limit on liquids and 2ml limit on tanks, consumers should just go about vaping as pre TPD
Cannabis is a shining example of how unpoliceable things can be, more people smoke it and grow it now than ever, and vaping should become the same as time goes by more vapers more people diying liquids making mods etc.
All the best to everyone i say we should say we are a race of people who are being racially abused. It might work lol

Exactly ! I have been saying it for a while now. The best way for the vaping communitiy, vendors and juice makers to deal with the TPD rules is to ignore them and carry on as if they do not exist. The Government does not have the time, enthusiasm or willingness to enforce TPD. The local Councils are too short of cash to police all the thousands of B&M's and juice manufacturers up and down the country. And who FFS will 'police' all the thousands of vaping websites, blogs, forums etc ?
Policing takes willingness, time and most importantly money and all are short supply.
Also even if they 'cracked down' on those breaking the rules in the UK, folks will simply buy from elsewhere....like direct from China like many folk do now.
So therefore UK business will suffer and in turn so will the income the Government receives from the vaping community.
Finally, as we are soon to be leaving the yoke of Europe, if the UK fails to comply with the silly TPD rules....we they fine the UK.....I don't think so !
DON'T PANIC AND CARRY ON VAPING !

I would love for this to be one of the few articles in The Sun that was actually true! I won't get my hopes up considering the source though.

Exactly ! I have been saying it for a while now. The best way for the vaping communitiy, vendors and juice makers to deal with the TPD rules is to ignore them and carry on as if they do not exist. The Government does not have the time, enthusiasm or willingness to enforce TPD. The local Councils are too short of cash to police all the thousands of B&M's and juice manufacturers up and down the country. And who FFS will 'police' all the thousands of vaping websites, blogs, forums etc ?
Policing takes willingness, time and most importantly money and all are short supply.
Also even if they 'cracked down' on those breaking the rules in the UK, folks will simply buy from elsewhere....like direct from China like many folk do now.
So therefore UK business will suffer and in turn so will the income the Government receives from the vaping community.
Finally, as we are soon to be leaving the yoke of Europe, if the UK fails to comply with the silly TPD rules....we they fine the UK.....I don't think so !
DON'T PANIC AND CARRY ON VAPING !

Yep 100% agree, I will support the small UK reputable juice makers, like I have before... The ones that can afford to comply was once small and unregulated and grew on reputation and so should the new that can't afford the TPD bullshit to start with.

What do us vapors want next, tesco to come along and wipe out all the competition ....If there's enough profit which there will be with thier bulk buying power they well could........vapors created vaping, no one fucking else.

just got 300ml of a very nice custard for £30, recommend by many...good enough for me, why they sell I will buy.

I disagree with the drugs/vaping analogue. Far as I can see most vape suppliers are front and centre in the public eye and the margins are not fantastic. If you want to get ahead you've got to be better than the next guy and if you're going to do that you need to shout about it. Now, lets say the powers that be decide not to launch a massive crackdown, but make a very real example of some of the big players that bravely choose not to play ball. Lets say they lose the whole shooting match. That's a pretty effective deterent to many. Then it becomes a lottery - it might not be you but if it is it's going to hurt.

Dragons rise vampire custard mate, nice as and cheap as I can make it with a one shot...had a discount code going I'll try find link.
That would be appreciated.....discount codes...love em !!

Back
Top Bottom