What's new

Dripbox 160

liamhef

Initiate
Hi all
Does anybody have any advice on the kanger dripbox 160 that could be useful for a beginner :-)
Cheers
Liam

Personally, I've had no issues with either. First thing I'd suggest is get rid of the kanger rda. Its poo. I've got a geekvape tsunami 24mm. Nice size deck for rebuilding and it comes with a bottom feed pin. There is a wee bit of overhang, only a millimeter which doesn't bother me. But I guess it depends on how ocd you are. Failing that a lot of people recommend a velocity V2 clone frome fasttech.

Personally, I've had no issues with either. First thing I'd suggest is get rid of the kanger rda. Its poo. I've got a geekvape tsunami 24mm. Nice size deck for rebuilding and it comes with a bottom feed pin. There is a wee bit of overhang, only a millimeter which doesn't bother me. But I guess it depends on how ocd you are. Failing that a lot of people recommend a velocity V2 clone frome fasttech.
I'll have a look into that then because I'm getting a real bad spit back and crackling from this bad boy hahaha... so does that mean I can still use my squonking bottle then??
Thanks again
Liam

I'll have a look into that then because I'm getting a real bad spit back and crackling from this bad boy hahaha... so does that mean I can still use my squonking bottle then??
Thanks again
Liam

just change the rda to something else i use the velocity v2 from fasttech on mine

Thanks again
Liam
Yeah, the tsunami 24 comes with a bottom feed positive pin (the one with the hole through obviously) in the spares bag. You just need to swap the the pins then you're good to go. If you're looking on fasttech, you may find a few more.

I found using slightly more wick helped with spit back. Especially with the Clapton coil. As they are, the kanger coils aren't much cop. I had to tweak, tidy and re-wick all of them before use. Moving them down closer to the deck worked for me too.

Back
Top Bottom