What's new

Dripworx - B' Holiday Blow-Out "NO MINIMUM SPEND"

WaitFor1t88

Veteran
NO MINIMUM SPEND ON THIS

upload_2016-8-27_11-11-27.png

https://www.dripworx.co.uk/

Last edited:
Twisty is the perfect vape on hot days like. I'll have to stock up. This'll be the third order in 2 weeks, @Dripworx should change the code to EVENMOREBLOODYJUICE.

If you could just go ahead and start making some bad tasting liquid that'll stop me wanting to buy more before I've even finished my last order!

If you could just go ahead and start making some bad tasting liquid that'll stop me wanting to buy more before I've even finished my last order!

You need to stop putting pigeons in my bank account, ringing me with a Nigerian accent and asking me for my three digit security code to remove the pigeon.

Then, I might make a bad juice ;)

You need to stop putting pigeons in my bank account, ringing me with a Nigerian accent and asking me for my three digit security code to remove the pigeon.

Then, I might make a bad juice ;)
Honestly, you just need to shout out your pin number sir, then I can get you the monies.

FFS!! I'm going in, I think me and my bank balance will need a safe word![emoji23] Love you Lee.[emoji8]

FFS!! I'm going in, I think me and my bank balance will need a safe word![emoji23] Love you Lee.[emoji8]

Awwww love you too big Stu ;)

Pop in to see tony tomorrow, he placed an order at 1pm today and wanted it sent out the same day. Rushing around like a looney, obviously couldn't let him get away with that without a bit of banter so I put him in a little "gift" :)

Put an order in then got the email[emoji13]

You ordered after the email was sent out aswel ya donut ;)

Not to worry, when I'm in the office in the morning il refund you the difference buddy [emoji16][emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom