What's new

Another Newbie!!!

Hi and welcome to the Planet.

justupdated my list so just in case the link posted above doesnt go to the first page here it is again https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...ads/list-of-trusted-e-liquid-suppliers.78467/

ive tried quite a lot of dragon rise and the only one i would really recommend is the campfire custard which is still my all day vape.
the milkshakes are quite nice and the vimto is quite fruity but the rest are just not to my taste.

check out on the list our vendors of the month dripworX, cotswold vapour and mole juice as they have been voted by our members.
also cant rait Manabush highly enough as if your after a backy and fruit infused flavor then look no further. they also do a non backy range.

I really like the custard, donut and caramel, but can't find a decent cherry flavour, raspberry seems to be a difficult one as well
All Medusa custard ones are very nice as is the caramel. Use code POTV5. Free delivery over £20. Another company is Hodges Home Brew but not as cheap.

Great stuff thanks everyone, I have to admit when I first started vaping I was doubtful I would get into it but now I'm finding some flavours I really like I'm loving it!! I already have my next E Cig on my Christmas list as I love the one I have but the battery is a bit small

Great stuff thanks everyone, I have to admit when I first started vaping I was doubtful I would get into it but now I'm finding some flavours I really like I'm loving it!! I already have my next E Cig on my Christmas list as I love the one I have but the battery is a bit small

Hey @mrs k I haven't touched this enormous bottle of DR Campfire Custard yet apart from to open it up to change the air in it and shake while it's steeping. If you wanna pm me an address I'd be happy to decant a bit into a small bottle and mail it to you so you can try it?

Hey @mrs k I haven't touched this enormous bottle of DR Campfire Custard yet apart from to open it up to change the air in it and shake while it's steeping. If you wanna pm me an address I'd be happy to decant a bit into a small bottle and mail it to you so you can try it?
You're too kind!! I just bit the bullet..........ordered 50ml each of Campfire Custard, Glazed Doughnut, Blueberry Muffin, Cherry Yoghurt and Chocookiedoughnut!!!! £25 for 250ml's!!!!

You're too kind!! I just bit the bullet..........ordered 50ml each of Campfire Custard, Glazed Doughnut, Blueberry Muffin, Cherry Yoghurt and Chocookiedoughnut!!!! £25 for 250ml's!!!!

They all sound lovely, you better let us know what you think of them when ya get the chance - I've just changed coils so decided to give the CC a try - getting a nice creamy strawberry custard, pretty mellow but with more of a throat hit than I was expecting - dunno why that is as its pretty much the same PG/VG/Nic ratio of my usual vapes - maybe just coz this is a new coil, probs the coil...I primed it but I'm an impatient gal and I been dying to try this stuff ;) I hope you enjoy all of your goodies, I bet you can't wait to get em now I've teased lol :D I'm sure others here can give you an idea of steeping times that may be beneficial to the other flavours. I had this CC steeping 10 days or so - thanks @MrDJ for that tip x

They all sound lovely, you better let us know what you think of them when ya get the chance - I've just changed coils so decided to give the CC a try - getting a nice creamy strawberry custard, pretty mellow but with more of a throat hit than I was expecting - dunno why that is as its pretty much the same PG/VG/Nic ratio of my usual vapes - maybe just coz this is a new coil, probs the coil...I primed it but I'm an impatient gal and I been dying to try this stuff ;) I hope you enjoy all of your goodies, I bet you can't wait to get em now I've teased lol :D I'm sure others here can give you an idea of steeping times that may be beneficial to the other flavours. I had this CC steeping 10 days or so - thanks @MrDJ for that tip x
Steeping is such a drag!! I'll just stick 'em in the cupboard for a fortnight, sniff the bottles and give 'em a good shake every day. I'm on Rejuiced Raspberry Rasputin today and the flavour now is nothing like it was after a week which is what they recommend, it was nice then but after 4 weeks it's gorgeous!

just to give an idea. all 3mg
right is fresh new bottle
middle is 2 weeks
left is 4 weeks

so 2 weeks is around the right amount of time as its the same colour as the month old juice.
when i first gave up 18 months ago i used to remove the lids and squeeze the air out but i noticed more of a rough throat hit so now they just go in a dark cupboard and shaken once in a while.

IMG_20160428_175937.jpg

just to give an idea. all 3mg
right is fresh new bottle
middle is 2 weeks
left is 4 weeks

so 2 weeks is around the right amount of time as its the same colour as the month old juice.
when i first gave up 18 months ago i used to remove the lids and squeeze the air out but i noticed more of a rough throat hit so now they just go in a dark cupboard and shaken once in a while.

View attachment 102004
Wow!! What size bottles are those they look HUGE!! I take it the campfire custard is good?

Wow!! What size bottles are those they look HUGE!! I take it the campfire custard is good?

Yes, it always practical using big bottles mixing huge amount of your favorite juices.

Back
Top Bottom