What's new

Sell me on drippers please!

Sounds like a plan, Origen has it's own unusual set up which is easy enough, and is a classy bit of kit through and through.

It looks decent, it also looks like I couldn't buy one full stop right now. Suppose I'll have to keep an eye on for one to pop up second hand.

I've gone with a cheap fasttech dripper, it's incredible, the flavour is unrivaled, so much better than a tank, and it doesn't use as much juice as you'd think, the TH took some getting used to. I've had to tweak my cheap one, I've bored the airhole slightly wider, recoiled a few times to get it right and it's very small so it's kinda fiddly, but it's unbeatable now. I do wish I'd just taken the plunge and gone for the IGO L, though, can't go wrong for around a tenner.

Cool, to be honest the reasons i'm looking at them are quite simple.

1 - Changing flavours easily
2 - My mate got one and he was raving about the flavour delivery.

I LOVE the vaping experience from a good RBA, and am curious to try this too.

I used an EVOD microcoiled with cotton wool just left the centre post off it gives you an idea what it's all about. I use an igo l easy to setup and change wicks etc and only a 10er

How about something like the UD AGI? It can be used as both a genesis atty and a dripper, obviously not at the same time though. I have an IGO W as well but I still prefer my AGI in dripper mode over it, due to being 22mm width it sits flush on my mods where as the 'W looks unusually and oddly small with it being 20mm (i think, never measured it).

I have a single 1.3 ohm micro coil in my AGI with the air hole drilled out to 3mm, I get huge clouds and plumes of vapour. I have 2x 1.5mm holes in my IGO W with dual coils at .6 ohms, I still prefer using my AGI as the clouds are almost on par and the vape is much cooler, heavier, thicker, and tastier than in my 'W, however I plan on drilling out the air holes to 2mm each on the W and seeing if it makes the vape cooler.

Cool, to be honest the reasons i'm looking at them are quite simple.

1 - Changing flavours easily
2 - My mate got one and he was raving about the flavour delivery.

I LOVE the vaping experience from a good RBA, and am curious to try this too.

Changing flavours is bloody easy, I sit there with some water (Though a lot use unflavoured pg), I wiggle the wick in the water, dab it try, dry burn a few times, then drip more flavour. I've used cotton a few times, and it's that cheap, I just pull the wick out, dry burn, slide a new one in, voila.

Yeah I cotton wick my russian for that reason. takes all of 15 seconds to whip the old wick out of the microcoil, rewick and you're away.

Back
Top Bottom