What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Element pink lemonade recipe?

Yes entropy92 I actually have and in my opinion it tastes nothing even remotely close. Seems bigbluenose has about the best clone out there right now.

Hi all...

I tried a few of these recipes out and to me they are not quite there. Some are quite close taste wise but dont have that rich sweet taste...

Just throwing this out there, this ejuice tastes a lot like the Lucazade Pink Lemonade and looking here you can see what flavours that includes https://www.lucozadeenergy.com/our-products/pink-lemonade/

I see Cranberry there and no one else seems to have that in their recipes. Is that the secret ingredient :D

Hi

I am going to put an order in for Natures Flavours in the US ( I can't find anyone in the UK) for Strawberry and Grenadine, however there are loads of different types - organic, extract, with and without diacetyl. Could anyone tell me which one is used exactly? I think it is 'flavour concentrate without diacetyl', however I'm not sure! Hope you can help, can't wait to mix this up!

Thanks

Rob

Hi

I am going to put an order in for Natures Flavours in the US ( I can't find anyone in the UK) for Strawberry and Grenadine, however there are loads of different types - organic, extract, with and without diacetyl. Could anyone tell me which one is used exactly? I think it is 'flavour concentrate without diacetyl', however I'm not sure! Hope you can help, can't wait to mix this up!

Thanks

Rob
Pretty sure it is diacetyl free?
@japhia42 will be able to point you in the right direction.
Got to day it is very close to the original, although I still tweak the recipe now and again.
In fact I have been vaping the chewy recipe over the past week and that is a great pink lemonade recipe also so maybe worth checking out if you can't get the nature flavours concentrates.

Sorry for the delay guys, been a crazy week at work! ok to answer your questions @kamophlaj, I used the grenadine, lemon, lemonade and strawberry that they've specifically developed for vapiong. I believe the site your on with the organic, extract and with or without diacetyl is not for vaping, at least it wasn't when I placed my order. Then their vaping site went down due to American FDA regulations and I haven't seen anything since. I agree with bigbluenose, email them and let them steer you. Err on the side of caution when using Capella super sweet, less is more. I went from 1 percent to 1 percent per 30 ml. Hope this helps!

Back
Top Bottom