What's new

The NEXT BIG POTV Charity Raffle.

Crikey Stu....[emoji15]. That's gorgeous. Very, very well played.
(I think we'll kick the arse out of £2k)

Unemployed, flat broke and cannot claim.(Wouldn't want to, anyway).
Gave away stuff that could of worked here, I will see what I can do, but probably nothing.
Have a fiver set aside for raffle.:drool:

edit. The beautiful driptip @Jugg1es sold me, along with a tenner?

Last edited:
image.jpeg

the yellow one.
It it a trick of the light that makes it look chipped, it is mint and loveliness.

Last edited:
OK so I've thought about this, so here goes

If and its a big if

If we get over £2k

I'll put this in

View attachment 101951

The mod - Atty not included - it was a bday pressie lol

But the mod is a custom one off Darwin evolvr with sintered copper inlay ingraving

The switch ( not pictured as its having new magnets ) is a matching benja jobbie

This is my pride and joy and I will be replacing it

So dig deep guys
Wow! Stunning bit of kit, will defo be buying a shedload of tickets to hopefully win my first piece of high end vaping gear

Just for once............. And it is a rare occurrence

I am speechless!

@bern This is really kind of you Chap.:worship: We really DO appreciate every single item that comes into the Prize Pot, whether it be ONE drip tip or an ultra rare Mod. Please never think we don't appreciate your time here ;) and we would ALL say the same thing I am sure....... DON'T run yourself short on dosh at this difficult time. Essentials like food and rent come first!! :)2

OK so I've thought about this, so here goes

If and its a big if

If we get over £2k

I'll put this in

View attachment 101951

The mod - Atty not included - it was a bday pressie lol

But the mod is a custom one off Darwin evolvr with sintered copper inlay ingraving

The switch ( not pictured as its having new magnets ) is a matching benja jobbie

This is my pride and joy and I will be replacing it

So dig deep guys
I want it, i want it, iwant it, iwantit, iwanit, iwanit, iwanit, iwanit, iwanit, iwanit, iwanit, iwanit, Iwanit, Iwanit, Iwanit, Iwanit, Iwanit, Iwanit!!!!

Well........... you know what you're all going to have to do then don't you!! And when you've done that...... Get behind me in the queue.:D

Back
Top Bottom