What's new

Uwell crown 2

Yep. I bought about 300 as they are great. I mostly use rebuildable tanks but for fit and go these are the nuts and work perfectly as i vape on some delicious grants clone custard.

so the issues with the crown 2 are sorted then? just the 1st lot of coils were wank? considering getting one but how do you know the coils are the new upgraded ones not the duff batch

there is a version 3 of crown 2 coils out now and they are meant to be spot on. search you tube and it shows the bigger barcode on the tube to show which version is which.

so the issues with the crown 2 are sorted then? just the 1st lot of coils were wank? considering getting one but how do you know the coils are the new upgraded ones not the duff batch
I got a few packs of the new v3 coils set sent to me from Uwell and these are the latest version and are problem free, They have yellow O ring. 0.8ohm for flavour 0.5 ohm intermidiate and 0.25 ohm for a cloudier experience
Versions
1-brushed steel with black oring.
2-shiny steel with black seal oring.
3-shiny steel with grey oring.
4-shiny steel with yellow seal oring. Current up to date coils

I got a few packs of the new v3 coils set sent to me from Uwell and these are the latest version and are problem free, They have yellow O ring. 0.8ohm for flavour 0.5 ohm intermidiate and 0.25 ohm for a cloudier experience
Versions
1-brushed steel with black oring.
2-shiny steel with black seal oring.
3-shiny steel with grey oring.
4-shiny steel with yellow seal oring. Current up to date coils

Grey haze have the yellow oring pictured, may bite the bullet and give it a go

i just signed up for a account at ecigwizard and they emailed me a 20% off my first order code , so ordered 10 packs of rafale coils and a crown 2 for 45 quid with signed for delivery . cant moan at that .
should keep me going for a while .
tried paying with paypal and it wouldnt take off the discount and tried to charge me full price , so i cancelled that and paid by credit card and it all went through ok.
got to be worth a go at that price .

This is what i love about this site, so much heads up on stuff. My crown 2 went to the back of the cupboard after the supplied coil lasting 3 days and didn't order any replacements after the crap reviews. Im so glad I've found this thread that i celebrated by jumping in and bought the cheap rafale coils, and the new yellow oring crown 4 coils .... Oh and not forgetting the rafale RBA from eCigwizard.

Has anyone tried the new coils as i read bad things again?

Also read that the 0.8 kanthals dont suffer the issues and are awesome for flavour ?

I managed to get some 0.8s V3 coils from a great ape @davrog but my rafale ones are lasting so well i havent had a chance to try yet in either of my Crowns

Does anyone know when the coffee coloured one is out , as that looks gorgeous

I've got some V3's and they're lasting well and great flavour.

I haven't tried the 0.8 ohm kanthals yet as I'm STILL on the V3 SS 0.5 ohm coil, it's been in there about 12 days now :).

The 0.5 coil that came with it lasted 2 or 3 days and was utter pants, so must have been an older V.

I was half expecting to be through all of the 0.5 and 0.8 ohm coils I got hold of by now, but they seem to have finally got them sorted :)

Back
Top Bottom