What's new

Review Colonel Boom's - Empire

Miss Pepper

Super Moderator
Staff member
This item was purchased with my hard earned cash at Vapefest 2016 yesterday.

My own opinions and thoughts are about to be typed, no outside influence and not the opinion of POTV.

Picture the scene, standing at vapefest, trying to read the flavour profiles of Colonel Boom's eliquids whilst also waiting to try one due to the other patrons also sampling. I decided on one and was very eager to try it and part with cash....

Got yacking with @PlumeBlu and explained which one I would like to try and yes, it was very nice but that is a review for another day :D

Anyhow, was offered Empire to try, kinda hesitated when advised that it was chai tea (not touched tea in 32 years except the occassional herbal tea which we all know isnt really tea) my expression must have been reluctant but the words 'clove' 'cinnamon' 'cardomon' pricked my ears up. I agreed to sample it fully expecting to find the 'chai' part sticking to my tongue however it wasnt, i melted into deepest india/mumbai etc and embraced the spice, my tongue was dancing as i took another inhale, big breath of luxury to see if my taste buds had indeed tasted what my mind was thinking they were. Again such divine spice on the inhale and im in Sri Lanka, supping on a spiced chai over looking clear blue waters, I exhale and i'm suddenly back at sunny vf smiling and knowing i just have to have this in my life.

Today, i am sitting in the pub gardens, playing with my istick mini and pretty little dripper, adjusting airflow to savour the warming, embracing flavours and vaping through the bottle of Empire and waiting for it to land on the @PlumeBlu site so I can stock up as i WANT and NEED this cheeky little number in my life.

As a side note I have been vaping my own flavours for a year and a half, this (as well as a couple of others in the range) have really hit the spot.

10/10 guys, this is a keeper.

@PlumeBlu

https://plumeblu.co.uk/eliquid/

This item was purchased with my hard earned cash at Vapefest 2016 yesterday.

My own opinions and thoughts are about to be typed, no outside influence and not the opinion of POTV.

Picture the scene, standing at vapefest, trying to read the flavour profiles of Colonel Boom's eliquids whilst also waiting to try one due to the other patrons also sampling. I decided on one and was very eager to try it and part with cash....

Got yacking with @PlumeBlu and explained which one I would like to try and yes, it was very nice but that is a review for another day :D

Anyhow, was offered Empire to try, kinda hesitated when advised that it was chai tea (not touched tea in 32 years except the occassional herbal tea which we all know isnt really tea) my expression must have been reluctant but the words 'clove' 'cinnamon' 'cardomon' pricked my ears up. I agreed to sample it fully expecting to find the 'chai' part sticking to my tongue however it wasnt, i melted into deepest india/mumbai etc and embraced the spice, my tongue was dancing as i took another inhale, big breath of luxury to see if my taste buds had indeed tasted what my mind was thinking they were. Again such divine spice on the inhale and im in Sri Lanka, supping on a spiced chai over looking clear blue waters, I exhale and i'm suddenly back at sunny vf smiling and knowing i just have to have this in my life.

Today, i am sitting in the pub gardens, playing with my istick mini and pretty little dripper, adjusting airflow to savour the warming, embracing flavours and vaping through the bottle of Empire and waiting for it to land on the @PlumeBlu site so I can stock up as i WANT and NEED this cheeky little number in my life.

As a side note I have been vaping my own flavours for a year and a half, this (as well as a couple of others in the range) have really hit the spot.

10/10 guys, this is a keeper.

@PlumeBlu

https://plumeblu.co.uk/eliquid/
Its bloody good isnt it? I did exactly the same and bought a bottle after trying a sample at vapefest. Stuck it in my mini V3 on the way home and went straight to the website to order more when I walked through the door.

C'mon Leigh @PlumeBlu - get a shifty on! :)

Might have to pick up some of this when I've got some pennies. I love a good chai juice and I can imagine @PlumeBlu knows how to work those spices.

It's coming folks, sorry for the delay but I am hoping to get them all on today (although Maharajah, the mango lassi one will likely be very limited in bottle sizes as it all but sold out)

Glad to hear it went down well, getting a spiced anything right is difficult enough but bang cardamom in there and it's a real bitch to balance while allowing the tea and milk to come through

Finally got my order in (just realised its bank holiday and I'm nearly out of juice :blondmoment:
Just curious as to how much throat the chai will hit me with. I'm fighting with my tonsils at the moment so didn't really think this through because I've been itching to try this but now concerned it might have been a bad idea. Luckily I also ordered maharaja so if I have to wait a little to try the chai, it won't be the end of the world :)

Finally got my order in (just realised its bank holiday and I'm nearly out of juice :blondmoment:
Just curious as to how much throat the chai will hit me with. I'm fighting with my tonsils at the moment so didn't really think this through because I've been itching to try this but now concerned it might have been a bad idea. Luckily I also ordered maharaja so if I have to wait a little to try the chai, it won't be the end of the world :)
it was proper smooth - i didnt really get a chance to decide if i may or may not like it due to the "ere try this" method lol
but it was fragrant and deep, but light and not perfumy if that makes sense?

Damn that's some good chai! I've had other chai juices before and they can be a bit in your face in the spice department but this is absolutely spot on! What really sets this apart is the genuine milkiness which most people seem to forget is a very important part of the chai experience. I'm a self proclaimed tea snob so when I say this is pretty much perfect, it's not something I say lightly. Really good summer vape too. Hats off to you Leigh @PlumeBlu, you've really nailed this one :)

Damn that's some good chai! I've had other chai juices before and they can be a bit in your face in the spice department but this is absolutely spot on! What really sets this apart is the genuine milkiness which most people seem to forget is a very important part of the chai experience. I'm a self proclaimed tea snob so when I say this is pretty much perfect, it's not something I say lightly. Really good summer vape too. Hats off to you Leigh @PlumeBlu, you've really nailed this one :)
Glad to hear it's a hit! We didn't want to go over spiced with the cardamom and cinnamon but wanted to keep the black tea and milk still apparent - it's hard to do with cardamom as it's powerful stuff

Back
Top Bottom