What's new

Another Vaper Expo in October

Has anyone got more info or a link to info about this by any chance, please? I've never been to any vape events and can't do VapeFest but this might be one I can get to for my birthday

Finally a meet that I can go to :-) Hopefully get to meet and vape with some Apes. Looking forward to it.

Bugger! Daughter wants to go to a University Open Day on the Sat 15th. Looks like I wont be going :-(

No, no free samples.

I'd guess that some people are so excited they can't wait. Queuing at Vaper Expo was almost a pleasure as we were allowed to vape. I suffer badly from a siege mentality about vaping, so find the novelty of being surrounded by vapers and being allowed to vape indoors enormously pleasurable, and didn't feel any frustration at the time spent in the queue.

Vape Jam was different - security guards prowled the queue and made sure no-one was vaping. Absolutely ridiculous considering the area we were queuing in was the size of an aircraft hanger.

Many, such as me, would have had trains to catch so I had to maximise the time I had there, but within 10 minutes the queue was gone so just aim to get there a bit later.
I believe Vic and Bob are going...:D:D:D:swearing:

Was gutted when I missed the last one, will DEFFO be trying my best to attend this one, Probably get a ticket tommorow!

No, no free samples.

I'd guess that some people are so excited they can't wait. Queuing at Vaper Expo was almost a pleasure as we were allowed to vape. I suffer badly from a siege mentality about vaping, so find the novelty of being surrounded by vapers and being allowed to vape indoors enormously pleasurable, and didn't feel any frustration at the time spent in the queue.

Vape Jam was different - security guards prowled the queue and made sure no-one was vaping. Absolutely ridiculous considering the area we were queuing in was the size of an aircraft hanger.

Many, such as me, would have had trains to catch so I had to maximise the time I had there, but within 10 minutes the queue was gone so just aim to get there a bit later.

Those Gaurds at Vape Jam were a Joke! the whole place was vaped out anyway, because it was just pouring out of the exhibition halls :clapping:

Back
Top Bottom