What's new

Just read this.... Thoughts?

A scented candle can increase the levels of formaldehyde in your home therefore increasing your cancer risk; Driving to work holds an inherent risk of death; eating an apple without washing it means your eating various pesticides; Taking lifesaving meds from your Dr can increase the risk of a number of things (depending on the med). etc, etc, etc.

Nothing in this life comes without some form of inherent danger, but you cant go around scared of everything. Sometimes you have to pick the best option ( e.g. vaping rather than smoking) & live with your choices.

I for one enjoy vaping & I KNOW that is better for me than smoking, so I will live with whatever tiny extra risk this may add to my life & I'm happy to do so.

Spot on - I was under the impression that heating most things will result in the production of carcinogenic molecules and people breathe in the vapours from these things and then often proceed to eat them everyday - I like my bacon crispy...and I like it fried too....sometimes I'll eat it with fried bread!!! OMG cancer on a plate! Clear the kitchen too...these fumes could kill ya! Eat chips done in a frier?? How many times have you used that oil?? Noooes that would be like getting cosy with a bar of plutonium!!! I ain't gonna stop eating bacon sandwiches or chip butties....I may get rid of that big bar of plutonium tho, it gets uncomfortably hot sometimes ;)

Back
Top Bottom