What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Newbie - First Ecig Advice

I'm looking on Vampire Vapes now... I noticed you get 4 10ml bottles for the price of 3... Think i'll go with 2 heisenburg, an ice menthol and a berry menthol. Hopefully these juices will help my taste improve :D
Great stuff. And just stay hydrated too! Vaping and quitting the anologues has really dehydrated me and it's not good for the old taste buds!

Great stuff. And just stay hydrated too! Vaping and quitting the anologues has really dehydrated me and it's not good for the old taste buds!
Thanks, i'll remember that !
I'll keep this thread updated and let you know how I get on.
Some of the PF Vapes sound rather tasty! Might order some of those too but i'll stick with the menthols and heisenburg for maybe a week?

Thanks, i'll remember that !
I'll keep this thread updated and let you know how I get on.
Some of the PF Vapes sound rather tasty! Might order some of those too but i'll stick with the menthols and heisenburg for maybe a week?
See how you get on after 3 days or so. Atleast you have a few different menthol to switch around though! I'd definitely start with a pure menthol, then maybe the berry menthol and then the heisenberg as the heisenberg is a strong juice with a bit of menthol!

See how you get on after 3 days or so. Atleast you have a few different menthol to switch around though! I'd definitely start with a pure menthol, then maybe the berry menthol and then the heisenberg as the heisenberg is a strong juice with a bit of menthol!
I'll follow your advice. Placed the order with Vampire Vapes so hopefully it may be here by the weekend :D

Vampire Vapes Heizenberg and General Juices B Bomb are the best flavours for me when I have vapours tongue.

You can also buy 'Heizen' from LiQuid which isn't bad at all. If you spend £2 you can get a nice blackcurrant also - if you mix that with the Heizen 50/50 mix) then you almost have B Bomb

Hi Pete, thanks for the reply. We have tried both the 0.25 & 0.5ohm coils that came with the Crown II.

If you would be so kind and I apologise for the dumb question but if I get the Nautilus with the 1.8 coils does that go onto our Smok H Priv or do I need to purchase another type.

All the best,
SM

It depends on what coils you are using now.

The heat comes from the watts you are using - EG vaping at 40w will be cooler than vaping at 80w. Generally (but not always) you use lower watts on a coil with higher resistance (a higher number) - the range of watts you should use is stamped on the coil.

Generally though people stopping cigs want a cooler vape with a tighter draw as it is more like smoking. A crown is not best at this, most people buy a MTL tank like a Nautilus which will use a 1.8 coil at around 12 w.

This thread is the exception, and as you can see from the 10 pages of posts it's not an easy transition to go for such an advanced / high powered kit as your first ecig!

Hey MrDJ :)

We have tried the recommended wattages as per your 0.25 & 0.5 figures below using the coils that came with the Crown II. Juice wise we used Hangsen e-liquid RY4 from sr vapes. I don't have the juice with me at present so can't check on the bottle for any ratio information. Hopefully it's not neat.

All the best,
SM

hope you come back to read the reply @scarymonster

firstly what wattage are you using and with which coil. for the crown 2 these are the recommended wattage for each coil (oh and another thing, make sure it is set to wattage/power mode and NOT TC temperature control mode. also be handy to know what juice you are using at the ratio vg/pg

0.8 = 35-55w

0.5 = 50-80w

0.25 = 60-100w

If you would be so kind and I apologise for the dumb question but if I get the Nautilus with the 1.8 coils does that go onto our Smok H Priv or do I need to purchase another type.

You could use your existing mod / batteries - but you would have to turn down the power considerably. It would last ages between charges if running at 12 w

SR-Vapes RY4 does not give the ratio on the bottles,just the nic strength and flavour. neither does the site but I'm pretty sure its 50/50

Back
Top Bottom