What's new

@Gearbest.com Uk Express shipping how to guide

crustyfolker

Veteran
So ladies and gents to clear up the confusion with Gearbests express shipping here is a simple guide for you.
1 add items to cart
2 proceed to checkout
3 scroll down to shipping option and choose priority line
4 choose the UK Express option, unless you are buying a scooter which i doubt.
5 just go on and make your payment.
6 you should get a tracking number after your goods have shipped, give it a day or 2 then use oneworld express to track. If the tracking begins with jd your easy on, if it begins jjd then you need to wait around 4 days and go on Yodel to track it.

Note number 6 may be wrong as of yet i will let you know in the next 2 or 3 days, but i am fairly confident that things will still come via yodel. Now don't blame @gearbest.com if your parcel is lost. It will be Yodels delivery person at fault. My local Yodel courier is a neighbour and she has never lost a parcel of mine, so it would be your local courier is on the tealeaf if anything goes wrong

I hope this helps out all of you unsure folks.

That's useful for someone like me who's new'ish to this vaping lark and has a reticence to buy from outside UK.

You, and many others, use this site...and I'm sure the answer is posted somewhere, how about customs etc on packages from China and Gearbest especially?

That's useful for someone like me who's new'ish to this vaping lark and has a reticence to buy from outside UK.

You, and many others, use this site...and I'm sure the answer is posted somewhere, how about customs etc on packages from China and Gearbest especially?
Hi @jacinabox. The answer to your question is Gearbest etc mark the goods as worth under $20 so no import fees etc, Good luck with your buying from China, you soon learn you get almost twice as much for your money, You will not save money just end up spending the amount you have on the item you want plus something else that catches your eye, well that's mostly what happens for me.

Hi @jacinabox. The answer to your question is Gearbest etc mark the goods as worth under $20 so no import fees etc, Good luck with your buying from China, you soon learn you get almost twice as much for your money, You will not save money just end up spending the amount you have on the item you want plus something else that catches your eye, well that's mostly what happens for me.

Thanks crustyfolker, was a little worried that with a large order any savings I might have made would be wiped out by HMRC and Parcel Farce in import taxes, VAT and "handling" fee's - been on the painful end of that before!

My bold of your quote - that's guaranteed!!

Thanks crustyfolker, was a little worried that with a large order any savings I might have made would be wiped out by HMRC and Parcel Farce in import taxes, VAT and "handling" fee's - been on the painful end of that before!

My bold of your quote - that's guaranteed!!
Split the order up and order say 2 or 3 parcels give a couple of days in between each order and Bob's your uncle fanny's your aunt.
If you order a large amount in one go then expect customs to inspect and charge you. Hope this helps

I used banggood for first time recently and several orders since no problems. Have recently made order with gearbest for first time and there tracking and problem resolving/contact is rubbish!. I'm sure banggood have there share of problems as well but going by recent experience I won't touch gearbest again. I ordered something on 31st august and got UK express and still no sign and tracking a waste of time.

I used banggood for first time recently and several orders since no problems. Have recently made order with gearbest for first time and there tracking and problem resolving/contact is rubbish!. I'm sure banggood have there share of problems as well but going by recent experience I won't touch gearbest again. I ordered something on 31st august and got UK express and still no sign and tracking a waste of time.
You need to contact @gearbest.com on here for a good reply and a much better resolution. tracking if you use the express should appear on Yodel site, have to agree with one thing, Gearbest have changed a lot of things this year and don't seem to have such a presence on the forum, Zarya and Annie where great reps but i don't think they are doing the forum stuff nowadays. i used to speak regular with them but haven't heard from Annie since May

You need to contact @gearbest.com on here for a good reply and a much better resolution. tracking if you use the express should appear on Yodel site, have to agree with one thing, Gearbest have changed a lot of things this year and don't seem to have such a presence on the forum, Zarya and Annie where great reps but i don't think they are doing the forum stuff nowadays. i used to speak regular with them but haven't heard from Annie since May
I just keep getting sent in circles, gearbest only let me contact through ms messenger and just don't reply. They said there making a claim against Yodel and Yodel are saying they have not received it yet. I paid insurance as well that's supposed to speed up and send out replacement in situations like this but just left playing piggy in the middle. Very poor customer support .

Back
Top Bottom