What's new

Hello from M-VAPES new uk based vaping equipment and accessories

I love these. There's not another mod I'd gladly sink £100+ in but I'm seriously considering it for one of them.

Cracking work chap.

Hi thanks for your kind words, What i set out to achieve was a box mod and squonker range that wasn't silly priced high end like alot of the stab wood and resin boxes and not in a pre built metal box, I wanted to use natural UK woods and traditional box making methods all coupled with the awesomeness and smoothness of the OKL board.
So glad you like our work, I think living here in the Scottish Highlands is great for our calm and inspiration!
Peace Matt.

Discount code news an M-vapes first!

We are running two very special discounts over the bank holiday weekend and both will be available to use from midnight tonight until midnight on Monday.
The Codes are-

freevapemat

walnut15

To use the code freevapemat you need to spend over £50 and also add the vape mat of your choice to your basket then type in the discount code freevapemat and it will knock 100% off the price of the vape mat!

To use the code walnut15 just purchase any of our walnut box mods or squonkers and add the code walnut15 during checkout and it will deduct 15% off the price.

If you decide to use both discounts and our checkout doesn't let you add more than one discount code do not worry i will add a free vape mat to your walnut box order. Just add a note during checkout mentioning the style of vape mat you would like.
If you have any questions or have any technical issues just drop me an email.
Peace Matt.

Discount code news an M-vapes first!

We are running two very special discounts over the bank holiday weekend and both will be available to use from midnight tonight until midnight on Monday.
The Codes are-

freevapemat

walnut15

To use the code freevapemat you need to spend over £50 and also add the vape mat of your choice to your basket then type in the discount code freevapemat and it will knock 100% off the price of the vape mat!

To use the code walnut15 just purchase any of our walnut box mods or squonkers and add the code walnut15 during checkout and it will deduct 15% off the price.

If you decide to use both discounts and our checkout doesn't let you add more than one discount code do not worry i will add a free vape mat to your walnut box order. Just add a note during checkout mentioning the style of vape mat you would like.
If you have any questions or have any technical issues just drop me an email.
Peace Matt.
How would I us them if I have to order it tho PayPal like you said ? And is 117w the highest you got or more ? What the highest ?

Back
Top Bottom