What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Flavorah milk and honey concentrate

@mattyk2010 - got no clue as to why you wouldn't be able to send or receive messages. Need to call in a higher power - @OccultScientist! Usergroups look fine etc but might need DBs syncing...

Thought you would have been packing mate! Mailed you some more details. Have just sent a PM to @mattyk2010 - looks like all gone through OK. Shout us if it comes through Matty!
I was till my phone binged at me :D
I've tried using your permissions @mattyk2010 and I can send and receive messages fine.
Are you getting any kind of error message (mailbox full / you do not have permission to view this page / Can't see send button / etc)?

Last edited:
Just tried again it will let me reply to a pm as I have with the test one from @junglist but I still can't see my inbox or sent box and when I create a message just tried to message @OccultScientist I get a message come up saying unable to send message contact forum administrator

Just tried again it will let me reply to a pm as I have with the test one from @junglist but I still can't see my inbox or sent box and when I create a message just tried to message @OccultScientist I get a message come up saying unable to send message contact forum administrator
On Android app I get no PM facility but no problems using website on any device.

Back
Top Bottom