What's new

Calix V2 Review

Finally had a month with no major issues. Ie. The kids needing money so my order for a calix pico has finally been made. Sadly fund's didn't allow the v2 but I'm sure after the wait I'm going to love it. Can't wait.

You'll LOVE it!! I tried one of the Beta versions and it is an absolute stormer!! :worship:

You'll LOVE it!! I tried one of the Beta versions and it is an absolute stormer!! :worship:
O.k. finally coiled and wicked as per instruction 1.2 ohm coil spaced. Wicked ala quorax indirect with wicking covering gap between posts. Super easy to coil just raised the platform out a little while the 510 was screwed into a the mod for stability. Filling was so easy with the juice control and the top fill. Manabush loaded and flavour wow. Such a beautiful elegant design. The airflow is more than adequate for mtl. And with the extra 510pin fully adjustable. The calix pico is awesome Rob you are a gent. Spot on. Will have to get me a metal tank though as I am already paranoid about the thread. Anyone thinking of getting one better get a move on as I think there's only a few left and mine is only no 315.
Any tips on juice control would be welcome.

When the JC is closed, the "C" of Calix is above the Airflow Adjustment Hole. Turn until the "I" is above the air intake hole and see how that goes Stew.:2thumbsup:

Sorry to keep on but buy one people. Just put some el toro in there. Complete flavour change. I liked it before but know the flavours have totally opened up.

Sorry to keep on but buy one people. Just put some el toro in there. Complete flavour change. I liked it before but know the flavours have totally opened up.

They are good aren't they!

I've got my first Manabush order arriving tomorrow, albeit the Spiritwalker range but went with the full selection to decide which I like best.

Just to decide what to try first and I have a nano and full size ready to go!

Back
Top Bottom