What's new

New MTL kit required.

andybell

Postman
Hi,

The wife is currently using a Kanger Aero Tank with a coolfire IV but is continually getting a 'check atomizer' error. Tried replacing the coil but it still happens now and again. Tried it on my innokin mod as well and the error still shows sometimes.

The wife prefers the draw and feel of the MTL experience so I'm looking for a good substitute kit for her. Or maybe a better replacement MTL tank.

Any suggestions would be a great help!

Thanks, Andy.

The aero tank can develop issues with the base 510 small rubber grommet which wears out I seem to remember. In the good old days you could buy a spare base just for this occasion. Is it the aero tank or the mega? I should have spares for both at the back of the man drawer somewhere... Let me know which tank and I will check.. Pls remind me if you don't hear back as I might forget...

I use a kanger toptank mini with 1.2 or 1.5ohm coils. Yes it's a subtank, but you can completely close the airflow for MTL, and I vape it around 15w. I moved up from the Nautilus Mini which is still a great MTL tank, but I found the coils weren't consistent and definitely prefer the kanger. Another option is the new Nautilus X. Consensus seems to be the original 1.5ohm coils lacked flavour. I have one at the mo and just waiting for the new 1.8ohm coils they've just released which hopefully will be better.

Hi city,

It's the aero v2 as far as I know. Originally came from Jac Vapour. Definitley not a mega.

I notices the Smoc R40 kit comes with a MTL coil, anyone have experience of these?

I'll take a look at the other suggestions.

Thanks, Andy

I have 3 Ego One mega tanks, they take the CLR coils which you can dry burn and rewick easily. They are a really nice MTL vape and I just take a couple of spare coils and some cotton when I am away in the caravan instead of all the gubbings I use for my Kayfun Mini V3. They are on offer at Joyetech at the moment for £7.50 a real bargain!!

Definately Ego One Mega with the 1 ohm CLR coils. Very very good for MTL vaping. You wont be disappointed.

Definately Ego One Mega with the 1 ohm CLR coils. Very very good for MTL vaping. You wont be disappointed.
Thanks, so are the coils pre built or would I need to learn how to build them myself, seems like a good option though.

The CLR coils can be easily rebuilt. Basically you can change the cotton once every few days, and you dont need to change the wire. The wire can be changed probably once in 3 weeks or a month. And they are very very easy to change out the cotton.
Thanks, so are the coils pre built or would I need to learn how to build them myself, seems like a good option though.

Back
Top Bottom