What's new

The Best All-in-One For New Vapers?

ninjazx6

Achiever
So I have a friend who wants to get into vaping. Has tried out my setup (subtank w coolfire/Pico) but she finds it too unwieldy, wants something neat and pen-like.

Now I know these things have moved on, but can someone give me some recs as to the best options. I'm thinking a regulated device would be best, and I don't think she needs to jump straight into low ohm coils and high watts, she found my subtank at 15w quite strong.

Want to avoid the shite obviously, so something that may last her a year or so before she wants to upgrade.

T18 /T22 is a good starter mtl setup. The missus has one and is more than happy

I really love the joytech ego AIO its a lovely little stealthy all in one kit and its only 15 quid on amazon. I have 2 now one with heisenberg and one with red astaire.

Thanks, T18 indeed looks like a really good option - nice colour range too which I think she'll be into.

What's battery life like? And does the vape degrade as the battery wears or does it keep that 14w constant?

I really love the joytech ego AIO its a lovely little stealthy all in one kit and its only 15 quid on amazon. I have 2 now one with heisenberg and one with red astaire.
What's the coil choice like on this? And again is it regulated in any way or does the battery just start at 4.2v and run down from there? Much more compact than the T18 and with a bigger battery, although possibly won't be as appealing looks-wise.

Thanks, T18 indeed looks like a really good option - nice colour range too which I think she'll be into.

What's battery life like? And does the vape degrade as the battery wears or does it keep that 14w constant?

The battery is always 14w as far as I was aware.
As for battery life it's not the best to be honest but it does last a good while, all day at work for example but did need charging at around tea time.
If you need a longer battery life go for the T22.
It is however very consistent and simple as well as stylish in my opinion you carn't really go wrong with it at the price point.

You could also have a look at the Subvod or the Subvod mega.
There is a wide range of stock coils and I think the mega has a toptank mini so the rba is available also the mega has tc.
@ninjazx6

Back
Top Bottom