What's new

Dont Panic!

Wow what a great offer, and just in time for payday, thank you! Will be placing an order in the next few days.

Rightio Mr @pfvapes - 1 X around the world pack ordered.
By the way, I was one of the people who bought your wares at Vapefest from the other Stu, my Mrs loved Botany Bay. I'm very fond of Baykwell and Eton mess but enjoyed them all.

Lovely juices. Thank you for the discount. Those 6 will go nicely with the 8 in my cupboard. [emoji6]
Your very welcome sir!

And I'm really glad you enjoyed them :)

Not to everyone's taste I know, but then, that would be boring[emoji14]

Wow what a great offer, and just in time for payday, thank you! Will be placing an order in the next few days.
No rush, unless I run out!!

But I will let folk know if its getting a bit dodgy on stock :D

No rush, unless I run out!!

But I will let folk know if its getting a bit dodgy on stock :D

Thank you, as long as there's still some left tomorrow evening I'll be ok, not that I'm panicking of course! :)

all orders from yesterday / last night have gone out and should be with you tomorrow :)

Are the PF juices good to go as soon as I rip the parcel out of the posties hands, or do I need to try & restrain myself & let them age for a while??

Are the PF juices good to go as soon as I rip the parcel out of the posties hands, or do I need to try & restrain myself & let them age for a while??

Rip open the parcel, wet your wicks and vape away [emoji6]. Nil steeping required with these.

Back
Top Bottom