What's new

how best to be a dick

I'd love to thank him for his interest - unfortunately though it's a made up email address so no open form of communication with which to alleviate any frustration regarding pricing

I used to be a nightclub bouncer in Glasgow during student days many many years ago. And whilst the nature of 'customer feedback' then was truly abusive, I always admired the inventive use of language Glaswegians had in their insults. Think Malcolm Tucker in 'The Thick Of It' but swearier.

Of course, the advantage of face-to-face feedback is that I had the right of reply. Effective and immediate. I can honestly say I never had the same complaint twice :)

I love reading stuff like this from uneducated morons. If you're going to insult somebody, at least get your facts and grammar right.

In the words of Sean Lock from the not-so-famous 15 Storeys High: "I don't mind insults as long as they're accurate".

We rarely get complaints so each one is taken very seriously. Great care is taken to ensure customers are happy and our pricing is fair or reflective of the quality of the product - we are often at the lower end of the price point for a lot of things.

Imagine just how gleeful our days are when we receive emails from a keyboard warrior using a contact us page and a totally nonsense email address. This person keeps returning every day to send a new message (they must love us)

Todays lesson in how to be a dickhead

"GREEDY TWAT THATS HOW YOU CAN DRIVE ROUND IN A FUCKING JAG BY RIPPING PEOPLES EYES OUT WITH THE PRICE OF THE JUICE YOU SELL AND IF AND WHEN YOU HAVE ANY FORM OF DISCOUNT WELL THEY DONT LAST LONG OR USELESS AS THEY SAVE FUCL ALL IN THE COST OF PAYING FOR JUICE THAT COSTS A FEW QUID TO MAKE UP AND THAT IS NOT JUST SMALL PIDDLY BOTTLES EITHER GREEDY CUNT."

As much as I like to be kind to demented people I feel it my duty to point out the main issues:

Firstly, discount codes aren't really allowed to be used thanks to TPD - if any go up temporarily they are a bonus. Secondly there are actually a couple of permanent ones too - probably too thick to find them though as they aren't openly advertised albeit still findable - especially with a simple google search.

The thing I like the best though is that they are returning to the site every day to leave an email, like their rants are going to make the slightest bit of difference to anyone's pricing - had they contacted us not anonymously they would have been advised about the permanent codes in play.

I do sincerely hope they have a great day, then go and boil their head

So there you have it, how best to approach a pricing query with any juice maker and how you can definitely see immediate results :)

:P

Silence cat.gif

Main_Chairborne.jpg

Hang on, did he say "Jag"?, I thought you'd got rid of that in favour of the Maybach with seats upholstered in whale foreskins and cupholders made from panda scrotums...:flames::P

Hang on, did he say "Jag"?, I thought you'd got rid of that in favour of the Maybach with seats upholstered in whale foreskins and cupholders made from panda scrotums...:flames::P
Ahh. No.

That's for when we raise prices post TPD. It's not to cover costs, panda scrotums are expensive. :D

Back
Top Bottom