What's new

Vapers are Criminals...

Its not a crime to vape in Australia. It is a minor mi demeanor to get caught with nicotine in your possession however that is state law in some of our states. Federal law permits us to import up to 3 months supply of nic juice for our OWN use. But vendors in Au are not allowed to sell Nic juice. It is such a grey area in Australia that in my state for instance the Autorities don't really give a shite. We had one dude selling nic juice at a market stall. Ok he was kicked out of the markets but never prosecutrd.

There is more to this thread. Sorry when my taptalk beeped at me I was rather busy. In Australia all our state laws are different as to what Vapers can or cannot do. Some states classify Vapes in the same category as stinkies, and apply the same restrictions for their sale and use as they would with tobacco products......Qld, WA, and now Vic is trying this idiot caper. There was recently a big protest by the New Nicotine Alliance in Melbourne Victoria as to their asinine legislation intent. You can read about it here http://www.nnalliance.org.au/ All vapers are asked to help them and they have a paypal donate button. However if you are a vendor please do not donate as they cannot accept donations from vendors. Don't ask me why I think it stupid that they do not.

In my home state being Tasmania, you can be fined for having nic juice in your possession the same as Qld, Two people in Qld have been apprehended for this but I do not know as to if they were fined. Our state is so dirt poor that as I said in the previous post really do not give a shite of what you are smoking and even Marajuana users get away with it. That weed is currently undergoing legislation and trials to decriminalise it for medicinal use. However, by the same token, Nic Juice which is a proven life saver is hitting all sorts of bull....t obstacles. There is however in Australia a site where you can legally buy Nicotine E-Juice the company is called Nicopharm. https://www.nicopharm.com.au/
whereby you can log onto that site and fill in a short medical questionnaire and give them your Medicare card number. They will then pass that on to prescribing Physician and he will write a prescription and you will get your Nic Juice by express post in two working days. They will email you the prescription in PDF format if requested and if the asinine enforcement dogs bail you up for vaping Nic juice you are legal and they cannot touch you.

I have tried Nicopharm, I bought their flavourless Nic Juice in 36mg ( 2 Bottles) No I do not vape nic that high. I cut it to my own strength being 12mg ending up with six 30 ml bottles for the price of 2. Of course then I added my own concentrate to it and vape happily away. Their juice however is 60VG and 40 PG and it does play havoc with coils. I use 50/50 and I am happy with the clouds that this mix gives.

So there you are my British friends that is what is happening in Australia at the moment more will come to ahead when the NNA have their meeting with the TGA (Theraputic Goods Administration) in November this year as they are endeavoring to get e-juice with 36mg and lower removed from the restricted Schedule of Poisons, Sch 7 and have it freely available through responsible retail outlets as are the deadly tobacco products.

Back
Top Bottom