What's new

(Giveaway)Aspire New Product Quad-Flex Giveaway

glad i found vapeing was smokeing 25g of drum aday got to the point i felt like i was poisoning myself had to do something about it and vapeing was the answer havent touched a fag sins that day :2thumbsup:

Great giveaway

My very first vape purchase was a aspire K1 sat on top of a istick 40w

Loved it from the get go great flavour and a 30ml bottle of Heisenberg would last me about a week. I'm lucky if 30ml lasts me two days now [emoji15]

Needless to say it helped me finally reach my goal of quitting the sticky death sticks and sparked my love for vaping

Come to think of it I've still got that little beauty sat in my vape draw.

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1470770951.944331.jpg

[emoji102] here she is [emoji2]

Anyway aspire great giveaway and keep making fantastic products your literally saving people's lives!!

Vaping has helped me no end. I've managed to permanently give up smoking which is amazing to me and really important for my health hsving two young kids to think about. I was a smoker for about 10 years having given up several times and started again (and again and again)...!
It's a great past time for me, really enjoyable and I don't ooooose of that faggy smell :)
The first ever kit I bought was the the Odysee kit. Loved it.

Great giveaway and keep up the great work.

Nice giveaway Aspire...loving the design innovation, great AIO modular solution for every way you could possibly choose to vape.

I have seen many reviews on this product and they all shine out. Believe there is also a 'Power Kit' version of this also which misses the base plate if the Nautilus X and a few other bits.

I have been vaping for just over 14 months and never looked back to cigarettes. In fact I keep a 10 pack of cigarettes in my coat pocket to remind me which have now been there from the day I quit[emoji6]

I started when my wife gave up smoking using vaping and ended her addiction to nicotine all together. She then stopped vaping but has recently restarted on 0mg nic after seeing how much I enjoy it. Consequently my journey has never ended as I enjoy it too much.

Our reasons to give up smoking... We have 3 children who would never benefit from two parents that smoke as well as giving them a safer living environment (Strike 1).

It was also the start of a healthier journey for my wife and me. Giving up smoking was only the beginning but as a consequence we have now increased our fitness levels and have begun weight loss by enrolling in the gym...as an example... My wife has lost 84+ lbs up till now and myself being a late starter I am 50+ lbs down with plenty to go. I feel none of this would have been possible without vaping replacing our smoking habit.

Winner Time!!!
Congratulations to @beastobadness
Please contact me via PM with shpping address, email address and telephone number.
All friends here,thank you so much for taking part in this activity.
Notice:The last date to claim your prize is Aug 16th, 2016 0:00am Beijing Time
Best Regards

Absolutely crackin'...I wish I could wake up every Saturday morning with something like this.[emoji106][emoji106]

Congratulations @beastobadness
You'll have to give a review now please.
Hmmm!! I can do that...I can definitely test each variation...just give me a couple weeks after I receive it and you shall have your review, not sure how in depth it will be but I will give it a go[emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom