What's new

Review House of Vape, London

vapeink

Postman
Just wanted to put up a wee review of a B&M shop called House of Vape, they have a couple of stores in London.
I've posted this on their google review thingy, but I think good customer service deserves to be spread about.

Being pretty new to vaping and getting confused by the plethora of products and e-liquids and I wanted to talk to someone face to face that knows their stuff. A google search led me to House of Vape and specifically their free 'Introduction to Vaping' session for newbies. What a fantastic idea !.

I went along on a Saturday afternoon spent about 35/45 minutes going through everything with a nice chap in store. All my initial questions were answered, he laid out loads of options, and by the end I walked away happy, more knowledgeable and with a few bits n' pieces to get me started.

Now, don't get me wrong, they're hardly doing it purely out of the goodness of their hearts, it's a hook to get you to buy products from them, however, and this is crucial, it was to get ME to buy the right product for ME not just whatever happens to be cool that week. There's a huge difference and it was ideal, and at no point did I feel the pressure to buy anything I wasn't already looking for.

This was nearly a couple of weeks ago, and since then I've spent more time scouring the net for more information, including joining up here, but it's all backing up what the chap said. Well, apart from the price that is. They are a good bit more expensive than online retailers, but I appreciate the fact that the rent on a London Shoreditch shopfront doesn't come cheap. They're going to make all that extra back somehow compared to some anonymous cube on an industrial estate on the outskirts of wherever stuffing items in jiffy bag to post, and naturally it's in the price.

However as long as they keep up the service levels then I'm happy to go back and pay that bit extra.

They have a shop next to Clapham Junction station which is just around the corner from me. Staff are friendly, knowledgeable and they have a good range of e liquids. Again, they are more expensive than buying online but it's all about the service. I like them...

The Shoreditch one is literally two hundred meters from my work, and it's been a bit of a godsend on days where I've forgotten to bring extra juice with me. Good guys in there too! BBC seem to love them as well, I swear the shop's featured about three or four times on the news and documentaries (I accidentally popped in one day when they were doing an "exposé" on vaping and it's effects and watched a bit of the interview).

Back
Top Bottom