What's new

TPD 2ml tanks loophole

I dont think we should give up fighting but loophole is interesting

i bought a tank recently, the aromomizer lite, it claims it is TPD compliant as the tank that came assembled is a 2ml tank. within the box you get extra glass and chimney that you can use to turn it into a 5ml tank if you want. Don't know if it actually is TPD compliant, but i like the thinking

i bought a tank recently, the aromomizer lite, it claims it is TPD compliant as the tank that came assembled is a 2ml tank. within the box you get extra glass and chimney that you can use to turn it into a 5ml tank if you want. Don't know if it actually is TPD compliant, but i like the thinking

That's like the new Goblin Mini V3, has an expansion part which increases the capacity to 4ml I think. Way to get around the TPD bo'lox. Big hand to all those manufacturers who throw the bird to the TPD idiots :D

Well it's Just a case of making eCigs with multiple tanks one with the 2mls with the Nic a larger one with the flavor & Bulk of the PG/VG

I am new to this forum and have been vaping for 1 month now - there is no going back to cigarettes!

I was reading today about the new TPD law which might come into force this year. What particularly concerned me is limitation of tanks to be up to 2mls and no more.

My question is if people think they really can outlaw tanks over 2mls when the law specifically refers to nicotine. It should technically be possible to be able to continue to buy large tanks if they are bought to vape non nicotine products - i.e 0% nicotine e juice.

"Member States shall ensure that:

(a) nicotine-containing liquid is only placed on the market in dedicated refill containers not exceeding a volume of 10 ml, in disposable electronic cigarettes or in single use cartridges and that the cartridges or tanks do not exceed a volume of 2 ml; "

Your thoughts?
___________________________________________________________________________________________

If you walk down the street with a mod and a large tank on the top of it, who will take it and how to detect how much nicotine contains the liquid?
No one carrying a mini laboratory in the pocket or the bag. So you can say anything if someone ask you about the nicotine.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If you walk down the street with a mod and a large tank on the top of it, who will take it and how to detect how much nicotine contains the liquid?
No one carrying a mini laboratory in the pocket or the bag. So you can say anything if someone ask you about the nicotine.

I know it's an old thread but i thought I'd write in this as I was trying to find some loopholes and we are only days away!

Yeah no way for them to do anything if you create the juices on you own.

Most producers will just create 0mg 30ml bottles and sell it with a 6mg shot of nic or something, they can't stop anything with their futile efforts. :angrymob:

I'm waiting for my Crown III to come, ordered it and it's taking forever to get sent out I just hope i receive it before the 20th so they can't intercept it in the mail :eeek:

That's like the new Goblin Mini V3, has an expansion part which increases the capacity to 4ml I think. Way to get around the TPD bo'lox. Big hand to all those manufacturers who throw the bird to the TPD idiots :D

I only found about the TPD yesterday, I have only been vaping since Sunday. I have a Smok Baby Beast tank, which is 2ml. A quick search of eBay and I discovered you can get an extension piece and a taller glass that increases tank capacity to 3.5ml. I'm quite sure the market for these bits will increase.

I only found about the TPD yesterday, I have only been vaping since Sunday. I have a Smok Baby Beast tank, which is 2ml. A quick search of eBay and I discovered you can get an extension piece and a taller glass that increases tank capacity to 3.5ml. I'm quite sure the market for these bits will increase.

Many tanks are packaged with an extension kit in the box. The TPD applies only to the tank itself.

Many tanks are packaged with an extension kit in the box. The TPD applies only to the tank itself.

Do you have any links to any that do. I am getting more into using my vape and my morning fill of Berry Nice is already half empty.

Back
Top Bottom