What's new

Originals photo thread

View attachment 36000

New today! (I have it on good authority that the big Buddha, although not original in the strictest sense is also not a clone so please go easy on me if you don't agree with it being here....)

The Big Buddha is not a clone. The Big Buddha made by EHPro, every single item is numbered. You can check out the number at the bottom of the tank. The Big Buddha is one of the best Kayfun-style 26650 atomizers today. Check out the YouTube videos ...

Just had some sexy vapemail courtesy of a lovely chap on SV

I've fancied a dicodes for a while and now I have one, I wish I'd bought one sooner! It is perfect for use vapers with smaller hands and the build quality is stunning!

Just had some sexy vapemail courtesy of a lovely chap on SV

I've fancied a dicodes for a while and now I have one, I wish I'd bought one sooner! It is perfect for use vapers with smaller hands and the build quality is stunning!
_________________________________________________________________________________

Yes, the Dicodes Dany mods are awesome High-Tech devices. The Dicodes chips are the best in the market in these days. (Using the device with 5 different wire materials is not child's play.) The Dicodes make digital chips originally for medical equipments and they gave their chip to the Dany mod manufacturers. It is the same method as the USA EVOLV gave the DNA 20 chip to the Chinese Innokin iTaste SVD 2.0

As I wrote before, I have the Dani Exterme V2 L and the only disadvantage is the one-button menu. So it is little bit hard to learn how to use it well. The user must be experienced to handle the device.
But the box have 3 buttons so the setup is much easy.
My future plan is to buy a Dani box mod. At the moment I have no enough free money ...

Another heart breaker...

Another Good Boy.jpg

_________________________________________________________________________________

Yes, the Dicodes Dany mods are awesome High-Tech devices. The Dicodes chips are the best in the market in these days. (Using the device with 5 different wire materials is not child's play.) The Dicodes make digital chips originally for medical equipments and they gave their chip to the Dany mod manufacturers. It is the same method as the USA EVOLV gave the DNA 20 chip to the Chinese Innokin iTaste SVD 2.0

As I wrote before, I have the Dani Exterme V2 L and the only disadvantage is the one-button menu. So it is little bit hard to learn how to use it well. The user must be experienced to handle the device.
My future plan is to buy a Dani box mod. At the moment I have no enough free money ...

Another heart breaker...

View attachment 101484
I'm pretty impressed by all the features they have managed to squeeze in. It seemed to be not delivering a smooth consistent vape at first but then I looked into the menus and found it was an extra temperature control feature for kanthal so it backs off the power to stop overheating and can be set from 0-10! I've switched it off but what a brilliant feature! I've always been an evolve fan but that has all changed within minutes of seeing what this chipset can do. Pure bloody genius :)

Another heart breaker...

View attachment 101484

The Sharp Knigt and the Evil Prince

Sharp and Evil.jpg

I only went in for some juice.
Honest

Attachments

• IMG_20160906_132033.jpg
    IMG_20160906_132033.jpg
    494.2 KB · Views: 233
Back
Top Bottom