What's new

Attention cat lovers

Had to laugh at the pic though.... tehe...

cat-vaping-pg-e-liquid.jpg

Ya all come near my juice an' i'll take yer eyes out !!!!!

Good information, for both those that love their cats, and those that are, maybe, not so in love with 'em.

*** I do not condone animal cruelty in any shape or form.

I've always kept my supplies away from my little bastardly cute kitty! More people do need to realize its potentially harmful to cats!

My Bubski knows not to mess but I keep it all locked away just in case and I only use none spill tanks in case I knock mine off or drop it on my toe that has happened once or twice. I do make sure the furry menace can't get to the juice

How long does it take to work!!! I put my old juices in the Cats food Three Hours ago and and it's sitting on the couch opposite me licking it's Tea Towel Holder!!!

How long does it take to work!!! I put my old juices in the Cats food Three Hours ago and and it's sitting on the couch opposite me licking it's Tea Towel Holder!!!

Good job i know your sense of humour ;)

One more thing - cats are very bad in metabolizing scent. It is something of an anomaly with them and highly scented environments can give them liver damage.

That isn't just related to e-cigs, also air fresheners and Plug Ins should be avoided around cats. I learned that when I did my cosmetics course, so Mr Cat is always banned outside while I am pouring Candles or when I make soap (also because most people don't appreciate finding cat hair in their produce). Plug Ins and Joss sticks are the worst for them, Febreeze is ok-ish, as long as you don't spray it where they sleep. (if your cat is anything like mine, that means you can only Frebreeze the bath tub)

I had no idea this was an issue.

Gonna switch to max VG Juices from now on.

Back
Top Bottom