Vape Superstore
What's new

Nextasis clone...

Vape Club
Looks well made to me. Has the SXK Nextiny style positive post mount that you spotted. Quite encouraged that the post is steel too. Never trusted the Chinese to care about the type of brass they used.

Vape Green
looks like I'm already the guinea pig

I sent a message to coppervape regarding my order and here's the reply I got:
yeh, Your package has shiped, and track number is : LXXXXXXXXXXX by Epacket.
and total custom value is less than 15usd, so , you don't need pay any tax .
for the fasttech, yes, we have sell it to them, but all products is without logo , is a common box , then will offer products to them in 5 days later.
and your products : is 1:1 clone, original box . also shiped .

so, basically, the FT version is made bu coppervape - who, I understand, make good stuff?

Premier Ecigs
Epacket is 6 to 8 days so maybe it might even be here next week if I'm lucky.
I'll post nice big piccies when it arrives

AcmeFog
Help please......

my nextasis clone came today from FT and I dismantled it to put through the cleaner. the Oring on the top of the chimney was knackered and non of the spare O rings fit it but worse than that I cannot get the mouthpiece / air control to click back in place looking at the chimney section it doesn't look centered at all. please see photo....

20160830_125458.jpg

Can anyone help?

Not a great start to my first mesh set build lol...

cheers

Gaz

E-liquids.com
Photo of it on the base

View attachment 102481

cheers

Gaz
Is the post bent?
Unscrew it completely using slot underneath and roll it on a flat surface to check

A few have been bent on arrival (see FT discussions)

They've acknowledged they've been damaging the chimney oring.
The 'spare' is the black 12mm oring..... It's too strong and doesnt work so i refitted the damaged clear one which means afc is a bit loose but serviceable.
I've ordered a pack of 50 replacements from ft (12mm x 1mm). If it works, I'll send you a few but it'll take 3 weeks for them to arrive anyway

Back
Top Bottom