Vape Superstore
What's new

Manc Meet Sept 3rd

city461

Legend
Steve @Tubbyengineer has suggested 3rd September which seems a good shout.
THE OLD DANCER, Wilmslow , South Manchester. Just won CAMRA pub of the month.@3dj will vouch for the place as he has his own naughty step there. @butlerd your expected !! ........... http://www.theolddancer.co.uk/
There is a function room upstairs with a balcony which has its own bar which I will try to get a pretty doris behind if we get sufficient numbers. Catering is availaable and they serve artisan pies Steve !
Main line station is 2 mins walk away and good bus connections. Car parking is available in Waitrose multi story 1 min walk away.
There is also a Premier inn and Travel Lodge withing easy walking distance for those that have indicated they want to come from further afield or we can provide accommodation.
Numbers please asap as I will go this week to to book and post a few pics.
Anybody missed off the list below pls tell me and I will get you Hazzarded (Tagged)
@city461 The shy one
@MrTeaTime The maybe one
@3dj The as a newt one
@JustDave The quiet one
@daz_app The Kayfun liteweight one
@Jimmydids The serious one
@Tubbyengineer The Technical one
@pixelhazard "Kawolski"
@HAZZA1962 The tagged one
@seej The dry Hit kid one
@Ment
@SirLugg The welcome one
@Mark
@karmasupra
@paulcon
@Dripworx about time you turned up chunt one
@Mawsley
@Gonloopy
@razz1979
@craigwalsh The silent one
@dannyjayjay
@dylanjcain
@Huggett The better turn up one
@franksy
@bozzer89
@dingle13
@JaeJay
@tim_b
@challoner89
@ZT We come to your, you can come to ours one
@butlerd The maybe one
@jakeplaydirty
@chopper
@Clifford_vapes
@red5
@ayjax1980

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Yep I'm in. Cheers for organising Jerry and i'll try to tag a few of the Stoke vapers when I get back to the land of the internet...

Vape Green
Yep I'm in. Cheers for organising Jerry and i'll try to tag a few of the Stoke vapers when I get back to the land of the internet...
Thanks for the prompt reply Darren, look forward to seeing you again.

Vape Club
Seeing as Tagging didn't notify me...

Thanks Jerry, it's my day off that Saturday I THINK, well it should be :)

See if any other Nottinghamers are up for it too, @ZT (when he's around to see) @JustDave @Nanook

Train up?

Last edited:

See if any other Nottinghamers are up for it too, @ZT (when he's around to see) @JustDave @Nanook

Train up?
No excuses Ash, Just Dave normally comes in his motor but the train is pretty easy if Duncan can manage to get to Steam on it

AcmeFog
Buggar It, I have to work. I was hoping it was gonna be the last weekend of sept as the only weekend I can book off is the 24th 25th. Sorry chaps :17:

Premier Ecigs

Train up?

On nights that weekend, so I am unfortunately out.

Sorry guys.

Back
Top Bottom