What's new

Hi, we're Cotswold Vapour!

Transferring a request from another thread for @AriesKaz

Question is which juice to try. I think Citrus Punch will knock your taste socks off! Give that one a go first. What nic mg are you using?

Thanks @mannikon. I'm using 12mg at mo

As mannikon suggested (thanks dude!) citrus punch would be a great choice, but unfortunately we only sell up to 6mg on our site, if you find one you like the look of and would like to order, message me on here and I'll happily get a 12mg shipped out to you :)

Thanks Stu that is really good of you. I don't have the cash until Fri but will PM then and let you know which one. I will check out your website in the meantime.

Just wanted to say thanks to you guys. I won some of your juice in a competition on here a while back, and I don't generally buy juices (I diy for the most part).
But Super Bowl is the best juice I've ever vaped. At first I thought "good but a little light on flavour", but it just got better and better, the flavours becoming more pronounced as it steeped. It was so good I decided to buy the whole range, and stock up on Super Bowl! Thanks for making great juice and keep up the good work!

Just wanted to say thanks to you guys. I won some of your juice in a competition on here a while back, and I don't generally buy juices (I diy for the most part).
But Super Bowl is the best juice I've ever vaped. At first I thought "good but a little light on flavour", but it just got better and better, the flavours becoming more pronounced as it steeped. It was so good I decided to buy the whole range, and stock up on Super Bowl! Thanks for making great juice and keep up the good work!
Why, thank you very much :D

Back
Top Bottom