Vape Superstore
What's new

Photos of vapefest 2016

So if I was to buy 1 juice which one would you recommend then Stu? I usually like dessert and fruit flavours mostly [emoji4]

He just won July POTV Vendor of the Month, he's probably too star struck to read anything right now!

I use all Cotswold juices, tell us more, what is it you like exactly? Sweet? Single fruit flavours? with or without pastry background etc? Do you like orange?

Vape Club
Congrats Stu! Well I'm still quite new to vaping and so far have mostly had single fruit and fruit with custard which I like. I love orange and like the sound of the pastry so pretty much open to suggestions [emoji3]

AcmeFog
I just want to echo what everyone's been saying and say what a great bunch of people we have here on the forum. For me, the commercial side of Vapefest is taking second place to the social aspect provided by the POTV tent, even though I sat quietly in a corner most of the time. It's difficult to get a word in when the whirlwind @city461 is around.

It was great to see people from last year and to meet others for the first time. @Rob is exactly as I'd imagined, @tobywonkanobi is definitely a soul mate and Duncan @3dj is nice beyond words. He and Jerry together remind me just a bit of Vic and Bob.

I found what I was hoping for, an SX Mini Q at a bargain price and lots of bargain juice. How Bumble Bee Juice has passed me by all these years I don't know.

A special thank you to Hedley and Toby for providing the tent, and to everybody who was there it was great spending time in your company and I felt a lot of sadness driving away.

I'm already looking forward to next year.
Really nice to see you in preson buddy.. enjoyed the company.. Thanks

E-liquids.com
vapefest2.jpg

Vape Green
Big thanks to all the event organisers, vendors and people that turned up , first vapefest I've ever been to and to say it was epic would be an understatement, it was something I'll never forget.

Soldier Blue, bludwin, HAZZA1962, danb and not forgetting Tubbyengineer and his drone (I STILL WANT ONE!!!) - you guys rock, couldn't have asked to meet such a decent bunch of guys whilst there since I was a festival/camping virgin, lol

Of course the biggest thanks goes to you Soldier Blue - over a year of Booming and showing me the ropes of cloud chasing and sub ohming mate, I can't thank you enough for your help and assistance over the time I've known you

Already looking forward to the next one and seeing you all again and meeting more like minded people (preferably as crazy as we are)

Had such a great weekend thanks all it was a pleasure meeting some more potv peeps in person as well as seeing some good friends again

Innokin
Back
Top Bottom