What's new

Measuring Bottles

puff_o0

Initiate
Hi all,

Does anyone know if some unicorn style/dripping bottles in the 15-30ml range with ml measurements on the side? Preferable moulded, so the markings don't rub off.

Im getting a bit sick of using syringes to make liquid, just makes it a bit of faff.

I mix a lot of different flavours at a time and switching/making sure syringes or measuring cylinders are clean is a PITA.

Obviously still use a syringe for nicotine as small amounts of 72mg can make quite a difference.

I've never come across any with graduation marks but have you thought about mixing by weight instead and do away with syringes all together !

I've never come across any with graduation marks but have you thought about mixing by weight instead and do away with syringes all together !

Never even thought of it to be honest.

Something you do?

I assume different concentrates don't have vastly different densities? Would need to get some more accurate scales though, i think i know just the kind...

I like measuring with a set of digi's to be accurate ,but as said above some flavours have different readings ,I also used a pippette pump but struggled when started mixing with max vg .The best way I find ,is still with good old fashioned syringes .:)

Back
Top Bottom