What's new

Mesh in a Subtank

Goblin can do single coil, wicking needs to be bingo, though. PM me your addy, I have given up the comps and classies for now, so you win a genuine goblin mini!

Goblin can do single coil, wicking needs to be bingo, though. PM me your addy, I have given up the comps and classies for now, so you win a genuine goblin mini!
I know how lovely apes are, but I've been astounded this week! On top of a recent comp win, Jugg1es has just given me the copper Kraken that he won in Rob's 10K Posts giveaway, and now you offer me a Goblin Mini! I almost don't know what to say, but in the circumstances I'm starting to feel a bit 'greedy'!!

I really appreciate your kind offer, though, thank you so much. :)

Ah,right,maybe you might get on better with your subtank now with a different juice and a higher temp? Try giving it another chance.....for me?
@GrumpyOldWoman Just reporting back, as promised. Yes, it was ten times better.

I'll still probably stick with my Pico and Kayfuns, but I did get some decent flavour with the Subtank Nano at last. :)

@GrumpyOldWoman I am glad I went through that exercise though, as I had previously written off the Subtank, somewhat unfairly it now transpires. It still doesn't particularly suit me because I'm a Manabush junkie, but at least I understand it better now. Thanks. :)

@GrumpyOldWoman I am glad I went through that exercise though, as I had previously written off the Subtank, somewhat unfairly it now transpires. It still doesn't particularly suit me because I'm a Manabush junkie, but at least I understand it better now. Thanks. :)
Glad you gave it another chance. Manabush is why I keep my nautilus mini.

Back
Top Bottom