What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

UK Vapefest 2016 - Who's arrived & Where are you...

You have a wonderful time too Dan and Family. Loving all the photos on fb. :2thumbsup: Tourettes in a Bottle eh?? I have Muscular Tourettes I have decided........ that's my excuse anyway.:D:D

Cheers @Rob!

Have some pics :)

1470473611725.jpg
1470473619176.jpg
1470473624036.jpg

Have a great time everyone and please put up loads of pic's for us that can't be there:)

I'm here, Eden mods have already relieved me of loads of cash!

For those who can't be here - a quick lap of the site (Unedited)...

I bought myself a model plane intending to use it for FPV,took it round to the football pitch a few hundred yards away to try & get it trimmed up for longer flights,it crashed in a garden alongside the pitch & despite several hours searching,knocking on doors and asking if it was in their back garden,then posting flyers with a photo of the plane & my telephone number on it,several weeks later nobody has contacted me so I'm £50+ out of pocket,plus needing to replace the radio gear & new lipo's.Fortunately,the radio gear was over 20yrs old so no major sulks about that but I'm very pissed at whoever has "stolen" my f*****g plane!

Back
Top Bottom